PDA

View Full Version : measuring cups

wdmaccord
05-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Was getting ready to place an order on AG then I got the great deal notification from Todd. I can find everything on autopia-carcare.com that I had in my cart on AG except for the 3 oz measuring cups (3 pack) and the ProBlend for gallon. I looked all over autopia...am I just not looking in the right place?

Trouble
05-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Was getting ready to place an order on AG then I got the great deal notification from Todd. I can find everything on autopia-carcare.com that I had in my cart on AG except for the 3 oz measuring cups (3 pack) and the ProBlend for gallon. I looked all over autopia...am I just not looking in the right place?

Call Van Diesel (Thodd) and see what gives

Mavin
05-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Given that it is the same warehouse and company, why are some products not listed on Autopia? Or am I not understanding the business relationship correctly.

wdmaccord
06-01-2013, 01:38 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I was able to find the 3 oz. cups and got a pump for the gallon instead of the problend, at a local detailing shop here, which was great cuz I really wanted to take advantage of Todd`s deal on ACC!

cleanmycorolla
06-23-2013, 12:50 AM
If you go to bed bath and beyond they have small measuring cups as well. I was their with the lady home shopping and ran across them. If you ever need some locally try th store!

NYV6Coupe
06-23-2013, 12:48 PM
I pick up measuring cups at the dollar store

Mr. Gloss
06-23-2013, 01:00 PM
What did you do today, honey?

Oh, I discussed measuring cups on the detailing forum. hahaha

I have magic measuring cups.

wdmaccord
06-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Funny stuff! I`ve actually just been using the pump dispensers on my gallons. One full pump is one ounce, which works perfect for most applications. The only time I use less than an ounce of anything, it`s usually rinseless wash and I just use the cap on the bottle which is 1/4 oz.