PDA

View Full Version : cobra ultimate guzzler

PA DETAILER
05-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Cobra Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel, 28 x 44 inches (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ultimate-guzzler-drying-towel.html)

the big boy. at 28"x 44" this is one big drying towel! at $35 its not cheap, but what is today? i have two of the smaller guzzlers and wanted to see how this one stacked up. after my final rinse i broke the monster out. it does have "pockets" for your hands to make it a bit easier to use. i moved down one side of the xterra and back up the other. 90% of the water gone. impressive. did the hood and roof. it was pretty well spent by the time i got to the roof. but this monster dried 90% of a mid sized SUV in no time. i finished up with a smaller guzzler. i did pre wash it with BF MF WASH prior to using. if you can afford it? two of these @ $70 would dry any beast you have. did i like it, think it was worth it? YES. great drying towel.

to do it over, i would have forgone the smaller guzzlers and i have a pair of sonus der wunder ww drying towels (btw: look into these too! they are very good!!) i would have just got two ultimate guzzlers.