PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trouble
05-22-2013, 11:27 PM
What is everyone planning on doing this weekend? The past several years I have spent this weekend camping/fishing/hiking and white water rafting in the Ozarks. Unfortunately, this year other things have come up that are going to keep me around the homestead. But that`s okay

So, what are you guys going to do this weekend? Tell me your plans!

:)

Custom Care
05-22-2013, 11:49 PM
I have the opportunity to work all weekend and while I`m not at the regular job I get to mitigate damage caused from the storms last weekend.

TacoHerder
05-23-2013, 12:12 AM
My fiancé and I will be hanging out with my brother from another mother and his wife this weekend. Gonna help them with some yard work since his wife is pregnant and cant help much. Then we will most likely drink some whiskey and shoot our cheap $24 BB gun. Little sucker shoots 300ft per second, making it perfect for having fun in a backyard. BB`s cant even shoot thru a water bottle, let alone his fence. We got a bunch of targets set up, even the females can get in on the action. Pretty fun and super cheap :)

LOL, check out how small this little BB gun is... That`s my friend shooting, getting frustrated he cant shoot as good as a true redneck :p
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ir7t4x.jpg

Bunky
05-23-2013, 05:03 AM
I want to do some hiking!

Pats300zx
05-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Heading to the beach. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will be able to get some detailing in.

wendell jarvis
05-23-2013, 05:17 AM
planning to do some skinny dipping and hot tubbing, with about 20 guest coming in !!

KeithsTR20XHP
05-23-2013, 05:24 AM
Going to stay around the house and just received big box of detailing goodies for son`s dullie. Nice truck but neglected. King Ranch and leather is DIRTY. I will get to try leatherique and Iron X as his wheels have not been touched. Lot of work ahaead but looking forward to it.:yay

TroyScherer
05-23-2013, 05:28 AM
I have to attend a Wedding Saturday.

But I am going to try to do some minor detailing over the weekend as well. Maybe some FlyBy30 coating on my windshield and some Delux top-up as well.

KeithsTR20XHP
05-23-2013, 05:29 AM
planning to do some skinny dipping and hot tubbing, with about 20 guest coming in !!

Wait I want to change my answer please.:rockon

PA DETAILER
05-23-2013, 06:43 AM
ran this weeks vacation into monday for the extra day. 10 days total. looking at a cook out this weekend. really just decompressing and enjoying the time off from the rat race.....

Mr. Gloss
05-23-2013, 07:21 AM
Grandchildren will be camping out here over the weekend.

We`ll be at the Zoo, aquarium, Kiddie Park, swimming at recreation center, flying kites, etc.

did I mention, wrecking the house?

Trouble
05-23-2013, 01:57 PM
I have the opportunity to work all weekend and while I`m not at the regular job I get to mitigate damage caused from the storms last weekend.

Me and a few guys from church are going to OKC in a couple of weeks to see if we can lend a hand for a couple of days. I really look forward to this trip. Tornados are just terrible!

My fiancé and I will be hanging out with my brother from another mother and his wife this weekend. Gonna help them with some yard work since his wife is pregnant and cant help much. Then we will most likely drink some whiskey and shoot our cheap $24 BB gun. Little sucker shoots 300ft per second, making it perfect for having fun in a backyard. BB`s cant even shoot thru a water bottle, let alone his fence. We got a bunch of targets set up, even the females can get in on the action. Pretty fun and super cheap :)

LOL, check out how small this little BB gun is... That`s my friend shooting, getting frustrated he cant shoot as good as a true redneck :p

That does sound like fun! My neighbor sits on his back porch and shoots squirrels all the time. You can always tell when he misses. He yells "DANG IT!" LOL

I want to do some hiking!

I really enjoy hiking too Al. Maybe Saturday afternoon I can take Trouble to the forrest for a quick 3 miler

WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES !!!

skibik
05-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Yard work and need to get my detailing done on my car this weekend for sure. My winter protection is long gone and we haven`t had any decent weekend weather here to get it accomplished.

Dean. :wall

Trouble
05-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Heading to the beach. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will be able to get some detailing in.

Sounds like fun Pat. Hopefully the weather will hold out so you can enjoy your weekend

Wonder why is it that skinny dipping sounds great to me untill I start picturing other dudes there

Enjoy yourself Wendell

Going to stay around the house and just received big box of detailing goodies for son`s dullie. Nice truck but neglected. King Ranch and leather is DIRTY. I will get to try leatherique and Iron X as his wheels have not been touched. Lot of work ahaead but looking forward to it.:yay

Sounds like you have your hands full for sure Keith. Have you seen this thread on King Ranch interiors?

http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/interior-car-care/42140-king-ranch-leather-my-miracle-project-products-methods-used.html

I have to attend a Wedding Saturday.

But I am going to try to do some minor detailing over the weekend as well. Maybe some FlyBy30 coating on my windshield and some Delux top-up as well.

Wedding are the worst

Never heard of either of the products you mentioned. Have fun though Troy

Wait I want to change my answer please.:rockon

I wasn`t aware you rolled that way Keith. Guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around

ran this weeks vacation into monday for the extra day. 10 days total. looking at a cook out this weekend. really just decompressing and enjoying the time off from the rat race.....

Good for you PA. If I remember correctly working conditions are brutal during the Summer months foir you. Be sure and Hydrate!

Grandchildren will be camping out here over the weekend.

We`ll be at the Zoo, aquarium, Kiddie Park, swimming at recreation center, flying kites, etc.

did I mention, wrecking the house?

Sounds like to me you are a softy when it comes to your grandchildren Mr Gloss

Yard work and need to get my detailing done on my car this weekend for sure. My winter protection is long gone and we haven`t had any decent weekend weather here to get it accomplished.

Dean. :wall

We`ve had a lot of foul weekend weather here to Dean. Detailing though will be the furthest thing from my mind. After tomorrow I have 3 days off from this mess! :dance2

glfahlc1
05-23-2013, 08:23 PM
i plan on and have permission to do an initial detail on the paint of the new to us 99 bmw 328i convertible