PDA

View Full Version : small order

PA DETAILER
05-22-2013, 06:06 AM
could not resist a small vacation order. oh the shame..........

went with...
1. the ultimate cobra guzzler (the big one!)
2. DP tropical breeze odor bomb (going to try this one inside the home)
3. foaming trigger sprayer (going to try this with the megs APC)
4. CG MF cleaner

to be here friday.

looking foward to see how the bigger guzzler does. you got to watch tho. you keep getting these WW drying towels, before you add them up, your close to getting a metro master blaster! :rofl

tropicsteve
05-22-2013, 06:08 AM
you can never have too much detailing stuff. :)

PA DETAILER
05-22-2013, 06:13 AM
if the main store was local, that would be big, big trouble!

Swanicyouth
05-22-2013, 06:45 AM
The towels do add up, but I think they still are the quicker a way to dry. I don`t have a Master Blaster, just the AirForce Blaster. But it just seems like the clock is ticking when the hood and trunk are wet in the sun, and I can get rid of a lot of water faster with a towel. Maybe the Master Blaster is better though, or if your working inside or are using DI water.

The "Blasters" are essential for getting water out of cracks, wheels, crevices, headlights, etc... Its amazing how more water comes out when you think the car is dry.

And...nothing wrong with placing a small order. I just placed one as well (used AGs free shipping promo). I got DP Extreme Foam BOGO (x2) and a bottle of Poor Boys Super Slick Suds.

After seeing the total and the BOGO, I almost felt bad like I was taking advantage with such a small order, free shipping, and using a BOGO.

...but it doesn`t looks like AG is going broke anytime soon.

PA DETAILER
05-25-2013, 06:02 AM
just washing the ultimate cobra guzzler prior to first use this morning. wow. its got some size! that should dry off the xterra you would think!

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ultimate-guzzler-drying-towel.html

wendell jarvis
05-25-2013, 08:32 AM
I have about 3 of these.... ultimate cobra guzzler, take proper care of them and they will last a long time

wdmaccord
05-25-2013, 11:54 AM
just washing the ultimate cobra guzzler prior to first use this morning. wow. its got some size! that should dry off the xterra you would think!

Cobra Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel, 28 x 44 inches (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/ultimate-guzzler-drying-towel.html)

I like those hand pockets. Probably a necessity for that size of towel.

Trouble
05-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Nice order