PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Crystal Seal Paint Sealant Review: May Challenge Day 1

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Definitely the easiest and most user friendly sealant I have ever used!

Review in link below: Blackfire Crystal Seal Paint Sealant Review - YouTube (http://youtu.be/HL3QOrum14U)

Ronkh
05-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Cool vid.

Very forgiving WOWA

mjlinane
05-02-2013, 06:56 AM
I liked WOWAs before BF CS for the speed (and ease) of application. Then BF CS (and later WG DGLS) upped the ante with even easier spreading and fantastic looks.

tropicsteve
05-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Keep It Simple Stupid- these wowa products were made for people like me.:D maintaining a vehicle finish has never been easier. :bigups

silverfox
05-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Its so easy that you could apply it more frequently,almost like a spray sealant which would build layers. Have you tried that..?..layering the product over a period of time...

ihaveacamaro
05-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Its so easy that you could apply it more frequently,almost like a spray sealant which would build layers. Have you tried that..?..layering the product over a period of time...

Yeah I`ve used it once a month with no problems :)

Dcox9
05-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Great job! It was very simple yet thorough at the same time!!

glen e
05-03-2013, 07:39 AM
CS is my go to stuff....I put it everywhere - quick question - how does this compare to Opti-seal?

I use UPGP too and the diff to me between CS and UPGP is the flash off, the CS spreads a bit easier to see where you`ve been - the UPGP is a bit more candy shell too...but anyone have an opin how Optimum compares?

TroyScherer
05-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Nice demo Roshan.

CS is my go to stuff....I put it everywhere - quick question - how does this compare to Opti-seal?

I use UPGP too and the diff to me between CS and UPGP is the flash off, the CS spreads a bit easier to see where you`ve been - the UPGP is a bit more candy shell too...but anyone have an opin how Optimum compares?

I have only used the older version of OOS. I personlly find BFCS easier to use. The looks are somewhat similar with OOS being slightly wetter looking. I did notice thought that I can get 3 months out of it standalone. So as far a durability they are fairly similar.

Due to the ease of use and looks I will stick with BFCS. For that wetter look I would go with WG DGLS.

Todd@RUPES
05-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Another great review Roshan, love the shout out!

Audi X2
05-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks Roshan for another informative and great review!