PDA

View Full Version : New from Long Island, NY

SqueakyClean
04-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Morning autopiaforums!

New member here from Long Island, NY.
I`m 29 years old and completely anal about my black 2010 Honda Accord Coupe being kept clean. My wife thinks I`m crazy :D
Been a long time lurker around these parts and finally decided to dive in and create an account. I`ve gotten a TON of useful information already and can`t wait to keep learning.

My goal from these forums is to be able to gain the knowledge and pick up some techniques and products to remove the swirl marks left on my car from the previous owner.. and TRUST ME there are a LOT of swirl marks.

Unfortunately I won`t be able to get my hands on a polisher until late in the summer so I probably wont be able to get around to removing the swirls until early fall when it cools down outside again. For now I will be hand polishing and waxing my vehicle and can use all the info and help I can get for optimal results.. With 2 small children, time and money for detailing (let alone anything) is hard to come by.

I`m very interested in the BlackFire line of products, I`ve heard great things about them and will be giving them a try in the near future..

Just want to thank everyone in advance for all of the great info and help along the way provided in this community.. :yourrock

-SqueakyClean

mjlinane
04-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!

Pats300zx
04-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Welcome to Autopia Forums !!!!

hades02
04-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome to Autopia. I lived in Riverhead for 4 years.

Ronkh
04-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome.

Lots of good people and info here

SqueakyClean
04-17-2013, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yikes.. Hades, Riverhead is OUT there!! About 1 hour east of me probably 50+ miles or so..
I only go out there for the outlet stores and when I had my motorcycle, the occasional bike show.