PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the 2003 Mercedes Black E55 AMG...LSP..NanoSkin Ceramic

Reflectiveauto
03-31-2013, 11:47 PM
This Merc was in rough shape as you can see in the before pics. These pics were taken with my Fujifilm V70 12MP camera.

1. I washed this Merc with the AutoBrite Direct UK Nano Wash

2. AutoSrubed by DA

2.5. IPA

3. Merzerna PF w/Orange HexLogic 6" and GG 6"

3.5. IPA

4. Merzerna SF w/ White HexLogic 6"

4.5 IPA

5. AutoBrite Direct UK Cherry Glaze ultra fine polish w/Nuba

5.5 IPA

6. NanoSkin Ceramic Cream w/HexLogic 6" on speed 3 and left on for 40mins. Removed with a plush MF towel.

dd1101
04-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Looks good man, but I do have a question why the IPA after the glaze?

Pats300zx
04-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Looking good :bigups

Reflectiveauto
04-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Looks good man, but I do have a question why the IPA after the glaze?

Good Question...The AutoBrite Direct UK Cherry Glaze is not they type of Glaze found in the US. Its a ultra fine polish with Nuba in it and not the typical Glaze with fillers to hide defects. I used IPA on it just to remove any dust before using the NanoSkin Ceramic.

Orinda Auto Detail
04-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Good Question...The AutoBrite Direct UK Cherry Glaze is not they type of Glaze found in the US. Its a ultra fine polish with Nuba in it and not the typical Glaze with fillers to hide defects. I used IPA on it just to remove any dust before using the NanoSkin Ceramic.

You mean "Carba Nuba"? LOL loved you video on FB. Car looks much better as well! Any sun shots?

dd1101
04-03-2013, 04:48 PM
You mean "Carba Nuba"? LOL loved you video on FB. Car looks much better as well! Any sun shots?

Almost forgot about the Carnabanuba.....

All joking aside the car does look great. How do you like those hexlogics compared to flat pads?

Reflectiveauto
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Almost forgot about the Carnabanuba.....

All joking aside the car does look great. How do you like those hexlogics compared to flat pads?

Im really liking the HexLogic pads over the LC CCS pads. I cant pinpoint the reason but just do. Maybe its the feedback I get from the HL pads