PDA

View Full Version : Overnight Air?

mrclean81
03-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Ok so heres my situation. The dinosaur steamer I have quit on me, and I need one like NOW. My arsenal is based around using steam, and I have a job coming up Wed that will require it (client has allergy issues). Im gonna pull the trigger on the Mytee Firebird because it works with my budget and seems to be a decent machine. My problem is I need it fast and dont care how much it costs to get it here on time. If I was to order it tonight and spring for the overnight air, would I have it by Tuesday night?

Custom Care
03-28-2013, 10:52 PM
If you need one for sure I would look at renting one from your local HD or Lowe`s, you may even luck out and find a rental unit for sale like I did. Paid $250 for a Eurosteam ES1900.

mrclean81
03-28-2013, 11:02 PM
You got a good deal on that. Finding units locally has proven to be useless around here. I called Lowes, Menards, even the 2 janitorial suppliers, and they didnt even have the little hand held units. All they wanted to do was rent me Rug Doctors lol. I wish this had happened earlier in the week rather than the Thursday before a holiday weekend :(

Todd@RUPES
03-29-2013, 10:34 AM
I had no idea I was talking to you on the phone.... I would have asked for an autograph!

mrclean81
03-29-2013, 11:08 AM
I had no idea I was talking to you on the phone.... I would have asked for an autograph!

It was good talking to you, and thanks for all your help. Ill do a review on the machine after Ive put it through its paces. Maybe sometime this summer I can get a new Mytee extractor to match the new steamer :dnaughty

jtford95
03-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Call the shipper. Tell them where it is coming from and going to. UPS or Fedex you r going to pay a bit of change. I think USPS might be cheaper, but they might say over nite but I have heard stories where it didn`t get there on time. You get what you pay for. Good luck

Bunky
03-30-2013, 05:48 AM
I would like to see a review of the Mytee Firebird.

mrclean81
04-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Just an update. I recieved a text from my wife a few minutes ago saying my package had been delivered. Todd you were right on the money :)

jtford95
04-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Was it an overnight delivery? Glad you did get it on time

Todd@RUPES
04-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Just an update. I recieved a text from my wife a few minutes ago saying my package had been delivered. Todd you were right on the money :)

Awesome news!

mrclean81
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Was it an overnight delivery? Glad you did get it on time

Yeah I did Overnight on it. I did pay more but it got here fast, and that was the most important thing. I cant wait to get home now lol.