PDA

View Full Version : The Mr. Sparkle Garage - How it Started - Extreme Shop Makeover

Gurge
03-25-2013, 11:37 AM
Its too much to copy and paste it all here. But I did a long writeup on Autogeek showing how crappy my shop looked when I moved in and all the work I put into it. I received some positive comments around here so posting the link. enjoy

The Mr. Sparkle Garage - How it Started - Extreme Shop Makeover - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/62295-mr-sparkle-garage-how-started-extreme-shop-makeover.html#post837142)

Custom Care
03-25-2013, 11:54 AM
The shop looks great. The thread answered a couple of questions I still had about your lighting setup. Got a late snow that forced me to do some correction work in the garage over the weekend and I am definitely ready to upgrade my lighting now. I really lie the clamp light idea because of it`s versatility, I will definitely be stealing it.

Ronkh
03-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Great job

Wishing you much success !!!!

Audi X2
03-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I love your shop and because it is so nice your reviews always document very well.

ShaneB
03-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Wow that`s amazing. You`re an inspiration for guys like me. Started as a hobby/part time, now have your own shop. A very nice one at that. Thanks for sharing!

Gurge
03-26-2013, 02:07 PM
thanks for the comments and the well wishes!

The shop looks great. The thread answered a couple of questions I still had about your lighting setup. Got a late snow that forced me to do some correction work in the garage over the weekend and I am definitely ready to upgrade my lighting now. I really lie the clamp light idea because of it`s versatility, I will definitely be stealing it.

All great ideas get stolen. I took mine from autopia also. the comprehensive bulb thread which is in this same subforum. my lighting ideas mostly came from there

Nizmo
03-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Looks great, you really turned that dingy shop around! Hope you have many years of success there!

TacoHerder
03-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Man, I`d love to work in that shop. Love it!