PDA

View Full Version : long weekend

PA DETAILER
02-28-2013, 12:25 PM
:bigups a little slow at work, so they offered today or friday off. not everyone can get it. you request it and see what happens. they call it UPTO. (UNPAID TIME OFF). friday ok with you? you bet! i can take a day hit. not many chances to get a long weekend! and saving a day of gas. sadly tho, it looks like a no detail weekend. crappy weather. chill.....drink beer. :D

jtford95
02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
I thought it was going to be ok. Just a little cold. The Peterbuilt I`ve been working on is getting done period. I don`t care how cold it is. I need to detail. Can`t wait no more. :rockon :wall

PA DETAILER
02-28-2013, 01:03 PM
lol. i can relate! spring is on its way. i hope! i got a closet full of new products (prima) i want to try. if their is even a slight break in the crappy weather f/s/or sunday, i`ll be out there washing. but it does not look good.

http://weather.weatherbug.com/PA/Johnstown-weather/local-forecast/7-day-forecast.html?zcode=z6286#

jtford95
02-28-2013, 02:03 PM
I have to get this truck done so I`ll put my long johns on and get buffing. Alot of hood on this truck. Owner wants it done besides. How far are you from Willow grove? I`m rite outside of philly

PA DETAILER
03-04-2013, 07:12 AM
weather was crappy, but it so worth having that extra day off. now this up comming week i have friday and monday (paid vacation days) off. they are calling for better weather. but......i see they are tracking another storm for tue night into wed! really getting sick of this weather!

BobbyG
03-04-2013, 08:17 AM
I was going to try and do some washing but since the weather was mostly sunny here, I got some yard work started instead.

The winter was pretty harsh and the trees took a real beating. I had a lot of limbs to clean up and the sooner I get this started the sooner I can move on to something else.

I cut everything up into small sections making it easier to handle and burn. I actually got "most" of it done except the smaller debris which will get done when I rake everything up....

The rite of spring in New England....

Pats300zx
03-04-2013, 08:50 AM
50`s here this weekend Bobby. Fingers crossed the snow misses us mid week. I hope to actually bucket wash if the weather cooperates.

Bunky
03-04-2013, 11:21 AM
It is supposed to in the mid 60`s on Sunday so getting ready.

jtford95
03-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Well, got the peterbuilt done. & yep it was cold. Finished up in the dark. I`m with Bobby on the yard work. Got to get it started before it get nice out. To much detailing to do when the weather is nice.