PDA

View Full Version : Just got in some Garry Dean`s Ultimate Detail Juice Products

Reflectiveauto
01-20-2013, 06:07 PM
I got the Ultimate Detail Juice, APC and Sealant. Ill be trying it out on a 08` Suburban tommorrow for its detail.

ihaveacamaro
01-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice!

I really wonder how something can be a detail spray and a tire dressing at the same time. Could you do me a favor and let me know what you think of it as a tire dressing. It just baffles me how something can do something like lubricate the surface for claying and dress tires at the same time.

Reflectiveauto
01-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Nice!

I really wonder how something can be a detail spray and a tire dressing at the same time. Could you do me a favor and let me know what you think of it as a tire dressing. It just baffles me how something can do something like lubricate the surface for claying and dress tires at the same time.

Me too. Ive been looking for a tire dressing that can last for a few weeks other then the over the counter stuff that last for 4 hrs. Ill let you know.

ihaveacamaro
01-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Me too. Ive been looking for a tire dressing that can last for a few weeks other then the over the counter stuff that last for 4 hrs. Ill let you know.

Thanks. To be honest, I`ll be surprised if it works as a tire dressing with good results. When a product tries to do too much, I find it does very little to my standards.

That`s why I will never use an AIO on my car. Just doesn`t do it for me.

Reflectiveauto
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes...I will see if it will live up to the hype.

Concours.John
01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Garry`s use as a dressing specifies it undiluted after cleaning. I have not used it as a dressing but diluted as ready to use. His APC is good stuff. What sealant? Spray or Bananna shield?

Reflectiveauto
01-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Garry`s use as a dressing specifies it undiluted after cleaning. I have not used it as a dressing but diluted as ready to use. His APC is good stuff. What sealant? Spray or Bananna shield?

The spray sealant. I wanna see how the sealant works as well. I know its a short term sealant like 3-4 mo. Im interested how it works on windows and wheels for the long term.