PDA

View Full Version : New from Nevada

Pages : [1] 2

Mdetail1
01-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Hello, I have been lurking on here for about a year now. I recently moved to the Vegas area from the east coast. I have been unable to find any good detailers in this town. Most of the ones I met are just clueless. So with the help of my old pro detailer from back east and these forums I am doing my cars on my own. Thanks to both parties the results are amazing. These forums are awesome!!!

Wors
01-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!

mjlinane
01-08-2013, 08:11 PM

tropicsteve
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
welcome to AF Mdetail1. nothing liked having very talented people around here giving us valuable pointers on doing it right and saving us a lot of headaches. :)

BobbyG
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
:welcome: To AutopiaForums! :bigups

Mdetail1
01-08-2013, 10:30 PM
welcome to AF Mdetail1. nothing liked having very talented people around here giving us valuable pointers on doing it right and saving us a lot of headaches. :)

+1 this place and the folks on it are just awesome!!!

Todd@RUPES
01-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Hello, I have been lurking on here for about a year now. I recently moved to the Vegas area from the east coast. I have been unable to find any good detailers in this town. Most of the ones I met are just clueless. So with the help of my old pro detailer from back east and these forums I am doing my cars on my own. Thanks to both parties the results are amazing. These forums are awesome!!!

Thank you for joining and welcome to AutopiaForums!

Orinda Auto Detail
01-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Welcome to AF!

Pats300zx
01-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Welcome to AF !!!

Old Pirate
01-09-2013, 03:44 PM

Thank you and welcome to Autopiaforums!:welcome:

ihaveacamaro
01-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Mdetail1, Welcome to Autopia: the land where cars become nice, shiny, and swirl free!

If you find yourself going on the forum at 3 AM, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself wondering what new threads are being posted, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself wondering when new product reviews are coming up, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself ordering far more than you ever thought you would need, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum. Break out a cold one if you want, as there is a LOT of good information here.

WELCOME!

Oh and food`s on the table:

http://media.therecord.com/images/66/01/05bad74645f4a236518afc9d40c6.jpg

Merlin
01-10-2013, 08:42 AM

http://www.qwksilver.com/forum/images/smilies/welcome.gif

skibik
01-10-2013, 05:28 PM
:welcome: to Autopiaforums.

Dean. :bigups

Bunky
01-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Welcome !!!

Mdetail1
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks again for the warm welcome. If it wasn`t for these forums and my old pro detailer from back East I would be lost trying to detail my own cars. Before I moved to the West coast my detailer Dean sat me down for a day and taught me how to use a rotary buffer. I have since bought a new Flex Rotary ( thank you autopia) and have now gotten the hang of it. Rotary`s are really not for newbie`s like myself, but my former pro detailer aka Clean Dean really showed me the way. Below is a video of Dean doing his stuff and he even has his own Detailing DVD. In my opinion his is one of the best pro detailer in New Jersey my old home state. The cars in the background are all from his happy customers.

Clean Dean Auto Detailing Buffing Demo - YouTube (http://youtu.be/-gsJdSdC_Q8)