PDA

View Full Version : New Detailer in KS

Custom Care
12-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Hello everybody, I`m completely new to the detailing scene but after spending some time working on my wife`s vehicle and a couple family vehicles I`ve decided that I really enjoy it and am diving head first into the world of weekend warriors. I`ve been looking for some supplemental income and it just makes sense for me to try and do something that I enjoy and am interested in. I`ve got plenty of questions and I spent a month or so lurking on the forum trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible so I finally decided that it would definitely be worth my while to get involved in the forum.

Orinda Auto Detail
12-18-2012, 05:25 PM
:welcome: to AF

Old Pirate
12-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Welcome to Autopiaforums and our world of OCD! :welcome:

Pats300zx
12-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome at AF !!!

ihaveacamaro
12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Custom Care, Welcome to Autopia: the land where cars become nice, shiny, and swirl free!

If you find yourself going on the forum at 3 AM, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself wondering what new threads are being posted, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself wondering when new product reviews are coming up, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

If you find yourself ordering far more than you ever thought you would need, don`t worry. This is normal Autopian behavior.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum. Break out a cold one if you want, as there is a LOT of good information here.

WELCOME!

Oh and food`s on the table:

http://media.therecord.com/images/66/01/05bad74645f4a236518afc9d40c6.jpg

mjlinane
12-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!

tropicsteve
12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
welcome to AF, we`re glad you are here !

Todd@RUPES
12-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Hello everybody, I`m completely new to the detailing scene but after spending some time working on my wife`s vehicle and a couple family vehicles I`ve decided that I really enjoy it and am diving head first into the world of weekend warriors. I`ve been looking for some supplemental income and it just makes sense for me to try and do something that I enjoy and am interested in. I`ve got plenty of questions and I spent a month or so lurking on the forum trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible so I finally decided that it would definitely be worth my while to get involved in the forum.

AutopiaForums can be very powerful resource in getting your detailing business started on the right foot. Welcome to AF and best of luck in your future endeavor!