PDA

View Full Version : Going to NYC for vacation, any detaling stores?

dc52nv
12-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Hello fellow detailer`s! My wife and I are going on vacation to NYC for a week and was wondering if there are any detailing stores I can visit? Anyone here know of any? We pretty much have our planned stops set but I would like to do some shopping at store with some good detailing products or at least look at them. :D If there are any New Yorkers in here that can help me out, it would be appreciated.

Wheelzntoys
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey! We are also going to NYC for vacation, 12/25 to 12/31

Gurge
12-18-2012, 09:38 AM
I live on long island. as far as I know, not much for you. Detailers Domain is about an hour out of the city. But I think they do mail order only, no showroom. Anything I need locally I get from the body shop distributor (albert kemperle).

About the only thing NYC lacks is a detailing store. Probably because no one there has the space / resources to detail themselves.

Just enjoy the city. its quite an experience. Plan out some stuff you`d like to do and then improvise as needed

me and my GF have been planning to walk the highline for awhile now. just haven`t got the chance

Park Information | The High Line (http://www.thehighline.org/about/park-information)

also - are you into all you can eat sushi? `Yuka` on 81st and 2nd ave. Then insomnia cookies is only a block away on 82nd. Me and my friends drive an hour for the Yuka / Insomnia thing. You can thank me later.

AND if you`re into weird electronic music (please don`t judge me) you can catch `pretty lights` performing at roseland ballroom 12/30