PDA

View Full Version : My video on the Gary Dean Rinseless Wash Method

ihaveacamaro
12-13-2012, 01:22 AM
I made a short video today explaining how to do a rinseless wash technique in the Garry Dean method.

Basically it is a rinseless wash, except you put your MF towels away after washing instead of using it again. Garry Dean usually presoaks with waterless wash, but I don`t.

Hope you guys enjoy and hope it helps!

Link to video:

Youtube Video Garry Dean Method (http://tinyurl.com/c545xmd)

TacoHerder
12-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Nice video. Like Garry Dean I like to pre soak. Although I just pre soak a panel at a time with WW then hit the panel with a soaked MF towel, dry panel and move to next panel. With this method you can use only a gallon of water. I usually have a bit left over in the bucket. I can then dilute the left over and make some WW product for later.

Also its easier to take all the MF towels you plan on using( i usually use 10) and put them in the bucket to soak. Makes your work go by faster since you dont have to get another MF towel after each panel, soak it in bucket and then wash.

ihaveacamaro
12-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Also its easier to take all the MF towels you plan on using( i usually use 10) and put them in the bucket to soak. Makes your work go by faster since you dont have to get another MF towel after each panel, soak it in bucket and then wash.

Thanks for watching :)

That is what I normally do, but I was just showing the process, so no need to put so many MF towels in there ;)

TacoHerder
12-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Ah, I see. Smart move there.

ihaveacamaro
12-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Ah, I see. Smart move there.

Maybe I should`ve done it. It would`ve been an excuse to buy more MF towels then... :D

Bunky
12-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Maybe I should`ve done it. It would`ve been an excuse to buy more MF towels then... :D

It is a truer test of how much you want to spend on microfiber.

ihaveacamaro
12-13-2012, 01:24 PM
It is a truer test of how much you want to spend on microfiber.

huh?

Bunky
12-14-2012, 06:14 AM
huh?

I know some buy the less expensive towels at places like Costco, etc. but if you use the more expensive towels, you can have a lot of money in microfiber.

Pats300zx
12-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I know some buy the less expensive towels at places like Costco, etc. but if you use the more expensive towels, you can have a lot of money in microfiber.

Al...I am thinking of buying a pack of the MF`s from Costco and just dedicate them to rinseless washes.

ihaveacamaro
12-14-2012, 10:21 AM

Yeah I totally agree. Generally I try to buy the MF towels on bogo or something like that. It`s still expensive though!

AG had an awesome special one day during the SEMA sales (12 pack MF Witch/Pumpkin for $20). So I got one of each, they are very close if not the same as the cobra gold plush jrs. And 24 for $40 wasn`t a bad price either :)

Al...I am thinking of buying a pack of the MF`s from Costco and just dedicate them to rinseless washes.

How are the Costco towels?

Pats300zx
12-14-2012, 11:02 AM
How are the Costco towels?

They should be fine for one use rinseless washes....