PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Car Wash Vs 4 *

Ferrarislave
05-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Im debating over the Meguiars Detailer Car wash 1 gal and the 4 star car wash 32oz. Has anyone tried either or both. ?

The Chee
05-06-2004, 01:49 AM
what`s d pricing for 4* like? It`s quite pricy like wolfgang right?

kimwallace
05-06-2004, 08:52 AM
I have used 4* and love it ...
Great lubricaty
Great sudsing if that is important to you
Great cleaning ability
Clear rinse (no white spots from the drips later)
Awesome smell (addictive actually)
A little goes a long way ( 4*recommends an ounce to a bucket and I use less than that)
Did I mention, awesome smell??

groebuck
05-06-2004, 09:26 AM
to add - I have tried Wolfgangs, Eagle one, RainX, Gold Class, Wet and Black (I think that is the name of it)..

any hoo - 4* is the only autowash I have used that leaves my finish slick - the rest I get residue (I have really hard water I guess) to where there is almost no slickness unless I follow up the wash with some S&W to get rid of the residue..

and the smell - it`s like crack!!!

edschwab1
05-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Which four star car wash do want to know about, the concentrate or the Ultimate wash? Which Meguiars edtailer`s wash do you want to know about D21 or D22?

Eric

Cujo31
05-06-2004, 11:20 PM
I have been using Meguiars NXT Gen soap ... lovin that stuff! If you get a chance to try it do. The other Megs soaps are nice as well but dont feel as slick as the NXT. I havent had the pleasure of trying 4*s but there is not one bad product from them so you cant go wrong with them either.