PDA

View Full Version : one comfortable shoe.

PA DETAILER
11-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Starter - Men`s Cruiser Sneakers: Shoes : Walmart.com (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Starter-Men-s-Cruiser-Sneakers/16504171)

working at a DC, i am on my feet and moving 8-11 hours a day. finding a shoe that is comfortable can be a challenge. i ordered these on line thru walmart. i know. big risk without trying them on. but to my surprize....WOW! like walking on air. one of the most comfortable shoes i have worn. for $25 you cant go wrong. i am sure you can get them in store also. i have been thru many shoes, and these are 10 out of 10.

BobbyG
11-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Looks like a very comfortable shoe and has very high customer satisfaction ratings...now how can you go wrong for that price!! :bigups

PA DETAILER
11-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Looks like a very comfortable shoe and has very high customer satisfaction ratings...now how can you go wrong for that price!! :bigups

indeed. many times had to return a shoe because they hurt. :(

see your up early too. swung the clocks back 1 hour last night. would like to get a wash/detail in on the xterra today. it was too cold yesterday!!

Bunky
11-04-2012, 08:12 AM
I am still looking for a nice water resistance type shoe to use when washing and other wet tasks.

CH.Detailing
11-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I love my Rockports. My back use to kill me from being on my feet all day (I`m only 21!) but not with these shoes.

Nizmo
11-04-2012, 10:08 AM
I love my Rockports. My back use to kill me from being on my feet all day (I`m only 21!) but not with these shoes.

Same thing here, I`m on concrete all day and while it`s not my back it`s my knees that are killing me. I`m only 23 and it shouldn`t be like that. I`ve found that New Balance shoes really help, atleast with me.

glfahlc1
11-04-2012, 10:13 AM
i found shoes that allow me to walk unencumbered for days without discomfort called kurus. very, very nice shoes.

Rocket
11-04-2012, 11:42 AM
I am still looking for a nice water resistance type shoe to use when washing and other wet tasks.

Me too. For work I have some waterproof shoes but since their dress shoes I can`t really use them for detailing or other stuff

dd1101
11-04-2012, 11:56 AM
It always amazes me when I see shoes that cost fraction of the price of Nikes and offer more comfort... I found a pair of aasics at Ross for $20.00 one of the best shoes ever.

skibik
11-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Last time I paid $20 for a pair of sneakers from a discount store similar to Wallmart they last about 1 to 2 months. I am a New Balance fan of the 621 to 623 whatever number that one is at now. I can get over a year out of a pair for work and for me that is remarkable. A few years back I was not happy that the shoe is now made in China but the quality hasn`t seemed to change. They may be a $70 to $80 shoe but I am thankful my job requires to wear a leather shoe and the company pays for part of it, also they have a contract with a mobile shoe company so the cost to me is $40. When it comes to feet that is one place I don`t scrimp on money. :bigups

Dean.