PDA

View Full Version : Video review and how-to: TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner

Pages : [1] 2

Todd@RUPES
10-22-2012, 09:46 AM
TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner Review - YouTube

TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/tuf-shine-tire-cleaner.html) is an extraordinary tire cleaner designed to remove brake dust, silicone, and other contaminants from the tire`s surface.

Deep clean tires and rubber safely and quickly
Fast acting formula removes silicones, grease, and grime
Use prior to treating with TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat

TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner is designed to cleanse your tires of any polymers, silicones, waxes, grease, or dressing. If you don`t clean your tires often they can become stained with brake dust and road grime residues. If your tires have been the victim of cheap tire dressings they may be coated in faded, hard to remove dressing. TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner quickly and effectively deep cleans your tires, removing any contamination, and leaves them clean and natural. If you are going to treat your tires with TUF SHINE Tire Clear Coat you must use this product first to guarantee proper performance.

TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner is not an all purpose cleaner designed for multiple uses. It is a dedicated tire cleaner, designed to deep clean rubber surfaces. Use TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner prior to applying TUF SHINE Tire Clear Coat or any tire dressing for best results. You can use TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner to clean stained rubber floor mats as well.

Caution: May cause minor spotting on some uncoated aluminum wheels. These can be polished out. With TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner, you only clean the tires once with the cleaner to prep the tire. Do not use after TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is applied.

Application Instructions:

DO NOT clean tires in direct sunlight or when the tires are hot.
Spray cleaner on tire and allow to stand for 30 to 60 seconds.
DO NOT ALLOW CLEANER TO DRY ON WHEELS OR PAINT.
Wet a bristle scrubbing brush and scrub tires thoroughly, working the cleaner into a lather. REPEAT this process a second or third time for extremely dirty tires.
The suds should appear white when the tire is properly cleaned. Remember, TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat will stick to rubber, but it will not stick to silicone from old dressings.

Application Notes:

Investing extra time cleaning will yield excellent results. The tire should be CLEAN and BLACK, whitewalls/letters should be BRIGHT WHITE. Use this cleaner for initial cleaning only. After TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is applied, harsh cleaners are no longer necessary. Wash the tires with the same solution that is used on the paint, using a wash mitt or soft carwash brush.

PA DETAILER
10-22-2012, 11:17 AM
very impessive. i am almost ready to pull the trigger on the KIT. is the cleaner safe if i get some on my cc wheels? just nervous i would screw something up!

dc52nv
10-22-2012, 11:48 AM
http://soshable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:D
Thanks Todd for your review. I will definitely order the gallon of this stuff now.

Todd@RUPES
10-22-2012, 11:53 AM

Thanks Todd for your review. I will definitely order the gallon of this stuff now.

lol. I just shot a video for the Tire Clearcoat. I have to finish putting it together and I will publish and post.

Todd@RUPES
10-22-2012, 12:16 PM

lol. I just shot a video for the Tire Clearcoat. I have to finish putting it together and I will publish and post.

tropicsteve
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM
wow, i was surprised to see a lot of tire sludge coming off within a few seconds and still more came off after a second cleaning. makes me a believer. :bigups

Wors
10-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Tuf Shine looks to work quite a bit better than APC or strong degreaser. I too will have to pick this up on my next order.

Todd@RUPES
10-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Tuf Shine looks to work quite a bit better than APC or strong degreaser. I too will have to pick this up on my next order.

Hands down the best tire cleaner I have used.

TroyScherer
10-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Nice job capturing how Tuff Shine CLeaner works. This has been my experience with it as well.

Todd@RUPES
10-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Nice job capturing how Tuff Shine CLeaner works. This has been my experience with it as well.

With in seconds the tires begin to release brake dust. Really great stuff.

PFix
10-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Hands down the best tire cleaner I have used.

I agree 100%!

Rocket
10-23-2012, 10:28 AM
That looks like a seriously good tire cleaner. I can`t wait to try it out on some really dirty tires.

Wors
10-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Todd -

The Tuf Shine cleaner recommends to clean the tires 2-3 times. The kit sounds like a great deal. How much product was left in the 22oz bottle after you cleaned all 4 tires? Also, how much sealant would it take to do 4 tires?

Thanks

Todd@RUPES
10-24-2012, 08:08 AM
Todd -

The Tuf Shine cleaner recommends to clean the tires 2-3 times. The kit sounds like a great deal. How much product was left in the 22oz bottle after you cleaned all 4 tires? Also, how much sealant would it take to do 4 tires?

Thanks

I would say that I could clean at least 4 sets of tires 2-3 times. It only takes a couple of squeezes from the trigger spray to cover the tires.

The amount of dressing left was a lot, I likely used 1/12th the bottle (or less) for 4 tires, probably much less.

Wors
10-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I will hold off on the gallon and just get the kit first.