PDA

View Full Version : My Secret Detailing Weapon

Graebicon
10-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I thought I would reveal my secret weapon for keeping my Mustang and Jeep so clean......it is my almost-six-year-old son, Landon! Mom snapped a great pic of him helping me clean the Mustang. And the pic of my rim is how good he is at helping me, he cleaned the rims all by himself!

AndrewBigA
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM
thats awsome!

ca.detailchick
10-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Wish I had a free helper like that!:D

Todd@RUPES
10-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Wish I had a free helper like that!:D

Believe me, kids are not FREE! ;)

piaaump
10-16-2012, 01:43 PM
time spent with your son is well spent indeed..........these are the things you both remember in days to come.....

Graebicon
10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
time spent with your son is well spent indeed..........these are the things you both remember in days to come.....

You are absolutely right. He is actually my stepson, but I have been in his life since he was 2 years old, and his dad doesn`t bother with him at all. So, he is my son!
My mom has a picture of me helping my dad wash our station wagon, years ago.
I also remember the first time my dad had me help him wax a car. And I can only hope, that my son will remember these things as well. He loves helping me with Jeep or Mustang projects.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. He is a big help, and his little hands can reach and clean so many spaces that mine cannot...ha!!

tropicsteve
10-16-2012, 03:01 PM
proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

great picture. todd has some child slave labor pics with his son too :D

dc52nv
10-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Good quality dad and son bonding time. :)

ca.detailchick
10-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Believe me, kids are not FREE! ;)
Thats true!Maybe I could borrow one?!:D

johnboy
10-16-2012, 07:41 PM
thats very cool.you are a good man

BobbyG
10-17-2012, 07:13 AM
I absolutely love this thread!! :bigups

I remember when my girls were that age and did the same thing. They would have their own bucket and sponge and have at it. :lol2:
Gorgeous Mustang and I love those wheels.....:yourrock

Graebicon
10-17-2012, 07:59 AM
I absolutely love this thread!! :bigups

I remember when my girls were that age and did the same thing. They would have their own bucket and sponge and have at it. :lol2:
Gorgeous Mustang and I love those wheels.....:yourrock
Thank you all! And I will have to post a pic of him helping me clean the Jeep. We have plans to detail the Jeep this weekend.

Again, thanks!!

rzatch
10-17-2012, 08:22 AM
You are absolutely right. He is actually my stepson, but I have been in his life since he was 2 years old, and his dad doesn`t bother with him at all. So, he is my son!

Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad!! :yourrock

The two are often confused....... the sentence should read " his father doesn`t bother with him at all" his dad is in the driveway with him now!!!

Graebicon
10-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad!! :yourrock

The two are often confused....... the sentence should read " his father doesn`t bother with him at all" his dad is in the driveway with him now!!!

Many thanks.....I appreciate it!

Dr Oldz
10-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Very cool!