PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Autopia Forums!

Orinda Auto Detail
09-28-2012, 07:28 PM
So I`m starting to notice more and more every week I get calls from people who saw my work on this forum! That being said I really just want to say thank you to everyone on here who comments to my post and for giving feed back that customers see as all positive! Also Thank you to anyone who has sent people to me that were contacted off this forum. This isn`t a huge part of my business but every little bit helps especially when I have 9 people who depend on me to bring work in so they can get a check every week so every little bit helps. :autopia:

tropicsteve
09-28-2012, 08:30 PM
you deserve it joe, you`re a good guy and your work always speaks for itself. :bigups

rider9195
09-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Very cool! Always nice to read something like this!!

Trouble
09-28-2012, 10:21 PM
I average 1 new customer a month off another forum I belong to. I`ve had no luck with this forum. Maybe its my user name :inspector:

It`s nice to have a potential customer at least semi educated before they get to me

:lol2:

Orinda Auto Detail
09-28-2012, 11:33 PM
I average 1 new customer a month off another forum I belong to. I`ve had no luck with this forum. Maybe its my user name :inspector:

It`s nice to have a potential customer at least semi educated before they get to me

:lol2:

Yeah that`s the best part. I get a couple a week it seems and they are the ones who get it when I quote an hourly correction charge and really love the end result. I`m in an up scale area and a lot of my customers wouldn`t know any different from what my shop and the local car wash does with out explanation.