PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Storm/Hurricane Isaac

Old Pirate
08-27-2012, 04:40 AM
To all our member`s in the Gulf area`s please be careful during this time and be prepare for anything that might happen. Remember your car`s will bead like crazy during this time from all the rain coming down. Take care!:autopia:

mjlinane
08-27-2012, 05:14 AM
Be safe guys!

Trouble
08-27-2012, 07:04 AM
The awesome water beading should make it all worth while! Stay safe!! :rockon

BobbyG
08-27-2012, 07:32 AM
No photos it didn`t happen......My Bad!! :redface:

Stay safe guys and gals. Material objects can be replaced, you can`t be replaced....:bigups

Pats300zx
08-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Stay safe Everyone !!!!

Todd@RUPES
08-27-2012, 08:20 AM
It has been raining all day yesterday and it is supposed to continue through today. Not too bad in Orlando though.

It looks like it may be heading for New Orleans?!

Trouble
08-27-2012, 09:02 AM
It has been raining all day yesterday and it is supposed to continue through today. Not too bad in Orlando though.

It looks like it may be heading for New Orleans?!

I think we should make a contest out of it (where it will hit) Is that wrong of me?!? :bubba

Trouble
08-27-2012, 09:48 AM
According to the Wheather Channel Oviedo Fla is getting hammered right now :rain:

Hang tuff Todd!!! :surfing

ca.detailchick
08-27-2012, 11:54 AM
According to the Wheather Channel Oviedo Fla is getting hammered right now :rain:

Hang tuff Todd!!! :surfing
Dont worry Trouble,Todd has plenty of MF`s to stay dry!;)

Who needs sand bags !?:D

AndrewBigA
08-27-2012, 12:04 PM
just got this pic from my mother. this is across the street from them. its raining again now & the water is half up theyre driveway, about 10 ft from the garage. my grandma must be driving them nusts but i guess its good they decided to take vacation when they did (last week). theyre in boynton beach.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c17/triangle05/moms.jpg

i told dad to get a portable generator when the house was built but of course he didnt listen to me.

Bunky
08-27-2012, 04:51 PM
i told dad to get a portable generator when the house was built but of course he didnt listen to me.

That reminds me.....

cmichael258
08-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Unfortunately, the rain and wind in St. Petersburg haven`t been strong enough to blow or float away some of our guests (if you know what I mean)
:rain:

Nizmo
08-27-2012, 05:53 PM
I`m in the East Central part of Mississippi and while we aren`t going to get the full brunt of it it looks like we will be getting some rain bands going across here. The ground is already saturated, so it will be interesting to see. They said the rain bands on the eastern side of the storm is what to look out for. Don`t expect anything bad here, myself. Others will not be so lucky.

AndrewBigA
08-27-2012, 07:40 PM
That reminds me.....
lol you can get a decent one for around $400. theyre worth the money. even if you need it once thats worth it right there.
...but my father never listens to me. i should tell him to get a few canoes maybe? lol dam, this isnt funny. im calling my mother now to see whats up. :(
sorry for the sideways pic, its the wind. ;)

update: momma says the water level is starting to go down.