PDA

View Full Version : DODO Juice.

dd1101
07-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Any DODO juice users out there? I was just looking at their stuff and looks interesting. I like the sample waxes and prices are nice too.

Would love to get some opinions and pics.

:bigups

juliom2
07-26-2012, 02:55 PM
http://www.chipsawaydorset.co.uk/image/red%20mist%20tropical.jpg

Tropical Red Mist... a must try from the dodo juice line.

wendell jarvis
07-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I am a big time fan of Dodo products, own almost one of all their products and some products I have 2 of.......got a question about a specific product?

TroyScherer
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
I was lucky enough to get ahold of a sample pot of Purple Haze Pro. I will say I was very impressed. The look was good, the beading was great as well. On my blue car it was one of the best looking waxes I have ever used.

dd1101
07-26-2012, 09:11 PM
I am a big time fan of Dodo products, own almost one of all their products and some products I have 2 of.......got a question about a specific product?

Well yes I have a couple. :yay

Can you use the Blue velvet or Purple haze pro on light color cars? and the detail spray in the green bottle what is your opinion on that.

So overall what DODO product stands out for you?

My main wax now is Blackfire MS and BFWD for sealant.

dd1101
07-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I was lucky enough to get ahold of a sample pot of Purple Haze Pro. I will say I was very impressed. The look was good, the beading was great as well. On my blue car it was one of the best looking waxes I have ever used.

O really. Also thanks for the response on the other forum :) Troy.. Havent had chance to go their....

dd1101
07-26-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.chipsawaydorset.co.uk/image/red%20mist%20tropical.jpg

Tropical Red Mist... a must try from the dodo juice line.

Holy Moly Batman I just saw the price for the amount you get....

07gtcs
07-27-2012, 10:18 AM
I got a sample pot of Purple Haze to use on my Blue Mustang. It was easy to use....easy on and easy off....good beading (not like the car gets wet very often) but wasn`t overly impressed with the look.

ernman
07-29-2012, 11:11 PM
I have the hard candy wax and love it. I was a little worried about the price, but I have done two ram pickups, a 5 series BMW and my outback w/ it and the container hardly looks used.

DeuceRon
08-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I have a jar of their Light Fantastic, which is formulated for light colored cars. It was easy to use, however I wasn`t as impressed with it as I thought I`d be.