PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Slick Mist

novaman
07-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Has anyone used this product? I won a bottle of it as a door prize at a car show. I have used it a few times on my drivers (2003 Lincoln LS, 2011 Lincoln MKX) and it seems to do a pretty good job. I understand this is a silicone based product. What are the ramifications of using this on my drivers as I have already used Optimum wax and Blackfire wax and seal on both these cars before I used the Lucas and would like to continue to use Optimum and Pinnacle wax after the Lucas is all used up.

novaman

Old Pirate
07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
There should be none at all, it will protect and finish like the other`s your using. Just use it after a wash and you will be fine or give it away if you don`t want it.

novaman
07-07-2012, 08:56 AM
There should be none at all, it will protect and finish like the other`s your using. Just use it after a wash and you will be fine or give it away if you don`t want it.Thanks for taking the time to answer zoomzoommazda5! Further to the original question, if I want to do a paint correction for scratches and swirls, will claying remove this silicone based product?

novaman

Rsurfer
07-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Claying may or may not remove all the silicone, but polishing and a IPA wipe down will.
Thanks for taking the time to answer zoomzoommazda5! Further to the original question, if I want to do a paint correction for scratches and swirls, will claying remove this silicone based product?

novaman