PDA

View Full Version : Hail damage!?!

dd1101
06-22-2012, 08:15 PM
So today we got some hail in WV. Can this be fixed in a cost efficent manner??And since they are dents can it crack the paint?

Concours.John
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM
PDR can be covered under insurance. Just make sure the person doing it has good experience. Unless you were hit with baseball size there should be no paint issues.

dd1101
06-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Thank you sir. The dents are small, I have heard about PDR, but will need to find someone in WV. If its cheap enough didn`t want to involve the insurance company.

Todd@RUPES
06-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Thank you sir. The dents are small, I have heard about PDR, but will need to find someone in WV. If its cheap enough didn`t want to involve the insurance company.

From the tropical storm? It has been raining out for 2 days in Orlando, straight, and windy at times, but not too too bad.

John is on point (not surprising, right). Unless it is severe damage and sharp impacts the paint should be fine.

dd1101
06-26-2012, 02:03 PM
From the tropical storm? It has been raining out for 2 days in Orlando, straight, and windy at times, but not too too bad.

John is on point (not surprising, right). Unless it is severe damage and sharp impacts the paint should be fine.

Hey man, this was up here in WV. The damage isnt bad, actually my wife says she cant see the dents, but when I pointed them out to her she could. I talked to my brother and sister in Tampa and they said alot of the streets were flooded there.

Old Pirate
06-26-2012, 04:47 PM
I got over 16 inches of rain at my place, some parts near me have been wash away.

Concours.John
06-26-2012, 09:30 PM
So today we got some hail in WV. Can this be fixed in a cost efficent manner??And since they are dents can it crack the paint?

When my PDR guy gets back into town I will be posting a before and after write up of a project. It ranges from bigger hail to door creases and dings. Some is on body lines.

It should at least give an idea of what a good tech can do and what to expect from them.

dd1101
06-27-2012, 11:11 AM
When my PDR guy gets back into town I will be posting a before and after write up of a project. It ranges from bigger hail to door creases and dings. Some is on body lines.

It should at least give an idea of what a good tech can do and what to expect from them.

Awesome thanks John. I see you are in Ohio, and that is not fair at all from me...might have to make a trip:rockon