PDA

View Full Version : Tough choices!!! The ultimate drag race!

Todd@RUPES
06-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Bugatti Veyron vs McLaren F1 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

Concours.John
06-01-2012, 11:43 AM
That was pretty awesome! That F1 has a serious 1/4 mile launch. Especially being all manual Go Stig!

For the money there though I`d be shopping some great classics. Love this two cars but could not swallow the depreciation or maintenance on the Veyron.

Great video!

Todd@RUPES
06-01-2012, 01:50 PM
That was pretty awesome! That F1 has a serious 1/4 mile launch. Especially being all manual Go Stig!

For the money there though I`d be shopping some great classics. Love this two cars but could not swallow the depreciation or maintenance on the Veyron.

Great video!

What about the appreciation on the McLaren though.... They used to sell for 1-1.1 mil, now you cannot touch them for under 2.5!

Concours.John
06-01-2012, 03:37 PM
What about the appreciation on the McLaren though.... They used to sell for 1-1.1 mil, now you cannot touch them for under 2.5!

Both are great supercars......

I fully agree on the McLaren. (drivers bare bones car) Just unsure where the Veyron will go. Lots of electronics and aids almost like maintaining a plane throughout ownership (still pretty).
Just seen people do some well bought classics that could be sold for a couple Veyrons and still climbing.

Id have trouble kicking anything out of the garage though.:)

tropicsteve
06-01-2012, 04:57 PM
stig did a pretty good job driving, don`t you think ?

Todd@RUPES
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
stig did a pretty good job driving, don`t you think ?

Yes, we are very proud to have him working with us, here at Autopia!