PDA

View Full Version : My job is so freakin` unbelievable! ***Rant***

Pages : [1] 2 3

Addicted2Bling
06-01-2012, 09:21 AM
My job is so freaking unbelievable. I`ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the guys I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe...

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I`m not sure she even showers, much less shaves. She loves hardware stores.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the freaking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I`m pretty sure after work. He probably hasn`t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he`s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960`s, and to make things worse, he brings his big freaking dog to work. Every freaking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it`s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single freaking day.

Anyway, I drive these freaktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh**...

BobbyG
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Sounds like opening your own place is long overdue....:(

Beemerboy
06-01-2012, 09:28 AM
What industry are you in?

Todd@RUPES
06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
LOL! I edited some parts of your post, unfortunately, but that was really good. I didn`t get it until the last line. :rockon

Concours.John
06-01-2012, 09:44 AM
I sure hope your van isn`t light green:).

Addicted2Bling
06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
^^Yeah I had to edit it before I posted it on here, but it sounds so much more natural with the cussing in it lol...

Sounds like opening your own place is long overdue....:(

Yeah man, it is... I`ve been having to deal with this crap since day 1.

What industry are you in?

We solve mysteries... I`m seriously about to quit lol

Old Pirate
06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Time to move on....

Addicted2Bling
06-01-2012, 09:59 AM
I sure hope your van isn`t light green:).
:bigups

Bunky
06-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Sounds like Scooby Doo and Friends.

classofshine
06-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Get some scooby snacks!

Orinda Auto Detail
06-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Scooby snacks anyone?

ca.detailchick
06-01-2012, 10:53 AM
That was funny!!!

Need pics !!!!!

Ive worked with some real "unique" people in the autobody shops too! Sometimes I would have to go to the next door bar and pull them out after extended lunches drunk, including my boss!

Fun times though! Every now and then I would join them.:D

mrclean81
06-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Man I feel you. The dealership I worked at was as unorthodox as it gets. The owner wrote the book on being a hack, he hired people from the halfway house so that he could get the tax credit for them, and drugs and theft was an every day thing there. I caught them stealing parts off of my truck to use on one of the trucks on the lot. Needless to say I left and havent looked back.

PA DETAILER
06-01-2012, 12:07 PM
:rofl

for sure. you can pick you job, ( for the most part) but not your co workers. :(

luckily on my job, you have your line and really work alone. but i know the super model type. :D for a physical labor job she comes in all made up. "look at me, i am so pretty!" :rofl

guess i am lucky. everyone is really easy to get along with. like the saying go`s you have...

TYPE A personality (driven, very hard to get along with)
TYPE B personality ( easy going. makes the best friends)

i am of course TYPE B.

on a past job i had the joy of working with a TYPE A. i thought i was going to lose my mind. or quit. i almost turned his *ss in to the boss man.

RTexasF
06-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Glad you guys don`t work at a doctor`s office! Wonder what they say about you? :inspector: ......solved that mystery yet?