PDA

View Full Version : Water Tank Trailer

808sNback
05-30-2012, 01:06 PM
whats going on fellow detailers?

i`m in the process of getting my business starteted. i`m going to have to keep everything low budget right now, and I was wondering if this is a good deal or not.

I found this water tank with the trailer on craigslist, and was wondering if you guys would buy this for his asking price of $295. Here is a link (http://knoxville.craigslist.org/grd/2963660373.html).

mrclean81
05-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Honestly, its a pretty ghetto looking rig but the tank is worth a couple hundred bucks by itself. If you layed down a nice steel floor and repainted the trailer, it would look ok. Your image means a lot when parked outside a clients home, and I really dont think it would make a good impression on a client the way it is now. Its a good fixer upper though :)

Todd@RUPES
05-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Honestly, its a pretty ghetto looking rig but the tank is worth a couple hundred bucks by itself. If you layed down a nice steel floor and repainted the trailer, it would look ok. Your image means a lot when parked outside a clients home, and I really dont think it would make a good impression on a client the way it is now. Its a good fixer upper though :)

I agree. It seems like a good deal, but imagine is everything. If you put some money and a good amount of time into it may be worth it!