PDA

View Full Version : Grandmother lives 16 years without money

ca.detailchick
05-10-2012, 02:45 PM
What an extraordinary Woman and concept!! I too, have grow tired of living in a world that is based on money. I love doing trade work for my services!I do love the comfort of having a place of my own to live though!:D
German Grandmother, Heidemarie Schwermer, Lives Without Money For 16 Years (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/german-grandmother-heidem_n_1504612.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D159477)

embolism
05-10-2012, 03:20 PM
wow, this story brought good tears to my eyes...

CH.Detailing
05-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Very cool! That is very impressive and really speaks to her ingenuity.

DC, if you want to get rid of all your money just let me know, I`ll send you my routing number. ;)

ca.detailchick
05-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Very cool! That is very impressive and really speaks to her ingenuity.

DC, if you want to get rid of all your money just let me know, I`ll send you my routing number. ;)
No...... but I will trade your bank account for mine!:D

Stokdgs
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Great find, DC ! Thanks for sharing this with us !

I really like to trade for work and have always done that when I needed to.
I am glad that you do the same.
Believe that this is how much of the country worked for awhile back in the 18th century and who knows how much longer...

Hey, I bet if everyone did this as much as possible, it would have to help; imagine how many homeless people out there have real talents and experience in things that they dont ever get to use or share anymore....

No more taxes, because you dont spend money, you dont make much money, so you don`t have to pay money back to the gov. every April... :):):)

Dan F

Paul Mitchell
05-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Great find, DC ! Thanks for sharing this with us !

I really like to trade for work and have always done that when I needed to.
I am glad that you do the same.
Believe that this is how much of the country worked for awhile back in the 18th century and who knows how much longer...

Hey, I bet if everyone did this as much as possible, it would have to help; imagine how many homeless people out there have real talents and experience in things that they dont ever get to use or share anymore....

No more taxes, because you dont spend money, you dont make much money, so you don`t have to pay money back to the gov. every April... :):):)

Dan F

Dan,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but having prepared income tax returns through A.A.R.P. I learned that bartering is taxed at the fair market value of the barter to both parties but if nobody prepares a 1099-MISC nobody knows the barter occurred.

CH.Detailing
05-10-2012, 10:11 PM
No...... but I will trade your bank account for mine!:D

Haha, you might be dissapointed! :)

kootureman
05-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Thanks for posting the link! After 40+ years, I`ve finally learned that "living to work" sucks . . . and leaves no time for detailing.

ca.detailchick
05-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Haha, you might be dissapointed! :)
So would you! !!!:D

ca.detailchick
05-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks for posting the link! After 40+ years, I`ve finally learned that "living to work" sucks . . . and leaves no time for detailing.You need to carve out some time to do the things you love then!!:)