PDA

View Full Version : BF Polymer Spray vs WG Spritz Sealant

Bunky
04-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Would these have about the same durability?

For detailers, WG has an Instant Detaler and Blackfire has the Midnight Sun Instant detailer as well.

glen e
04-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Glad to see this question....I use them both interchangeably and think the wolfgang gets better gloss and both seem to last as long as the other. I`ll give the nod to wolfgang and get as much as I can when it comes on BOGO.....

silvermesa
04-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Glad to see this question....I use them both interchangeably and think the wolfgang gets better gloss and both seem to last as long as the other. I`ll give the nod to wolfgang and get as much as I can when it comes on BOGO.....

Glen, to clarify are you saying that you use BF Polymer Spray and Wolfgang Spritz Sealant interchangeably or are you referring to the instant detailers that bunky referred to.

Anyone with photos of both please jump in!

Thank You!:)

glen e
04-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Glen, to clarify are you saying that you use BF Polymer Spray and Wolfgang Spritz Sealant interchangeably

Thank You!:)

yes....

TroyScherer
04-29-2012, 02:41 PM
I just applied WF SS to my truck as a stand alone LSP. It goes on nice and easy and I will be keeping track of the durability.

I have the old BF PS that I will be doing the same test with after the WG dies.

barryscott
04-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Have used both the BF Ploymer Spray and WG Spritz Sealant, And I agree with glen, the WG seems to darken the paint some and a better gloss. Both very to use. The BF is a good product too

Bunky
04-29-2012, 05:42 PM
I have used both. WG may have a better gloss (more coated look) but I kind of like the clarity of BF at least on my dark blue metallic paint.

I was just curious if they are about equal in durability. I never left the BF on long enough (was stretching protection until I could polish) to know.

I had an idea about using BF Total Polish n Seal then top with either the WG Spritz Sealant or BF Polymer spray.

glen e
04-29-2012, 06:08 PM
I had an idea about using BF Total Polish n Seal then top with either the WG Spritz Sealant or BF Polymer spray.

done 3 cars this exact way.....durability same...gloss better with WG

PA DETAILER
04-30-2012, 07:05 AM
I have used both. WG may have a better gloss (more coated look) but I kind of like the clarity of BF at least on my dark blue metallic paint.

I was just curious if they are about equal in durability. I never left the BF on long enough (was stretching protection until I could polish) to know.

that is how my jeep is being maintained. BF TOTAL POLISH & SEAL. then i maintain it with BF polymer spray. about every other wash. nice combo in my opnion. the polymer spray is so easy to use. never smears or streaks. :bigups

Todd@RUPES
04-30-2012, 07:11 AM
that is how my jeep is being maintained. BF TOTAL POLISH & SEAL. then i maintain it with BF polymer spray. about every other wash. nice combo in my opnion. the polymer spray is so easy to use. never smears or streaks. :bigups

You touch on a point I think is worth addressing.

As stand alone products, both are great.

When used over BLACKFIRE products, Wet Diamond Polymer Spray is going to last long and (IMO) look better.

The same with Wolfgang.

I really do enjoy mixing and matching products, but I know how work went to making sure each is part of a synergistic formula. As a stand alone, you cannot go wrong (either ways) but as part of a dedicated system, I would stay true.

07gtcs
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM

I agree! I use BF Poly Spray after every so many washes on my cars, and they have the TPNS, Midnight Sun, and CS on them as well. Really Aps up the post wash Shine.