PDA

View Full Version : BF rinseless wash, ONR New Formula, Duragloss Rinseless wash

bomcar
03-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Today, so many type of rinseless wash, I have just top 3 favourite ( ONR, BF, DG). I had used ONR ver 2 and DP rinseless, and found ONR better than DP.
I am really curious with the three above, which is better.
For who had compare of the two or three , please tell me which one is better (cleaning, slickness, and leave some polymer protection like ONR).

mjlinane
03-10-2012, 09:48 PM
BF WDRW leaves, to me, the best the best finish in a rinseless I`ve used yet. Duragloss is good but I find its finish not as "clear" as BF.

I also really like CG HFEW.

Haven`t used ONR v3 yet.

My BF WDRW review: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/detailing-product-reviews/38423-review-bf-rinseless-midnight-sun-instant-detailer.html

TroyScherer
03-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Subscribed. As I am going to looking for a new rinseless as I am almost out of ONR v2

mustangmikeFL
03-11-2012, 04:03 AM
I`ve used ONR v2 and UWW+ and I preferred the lubricity of the UWW. I have alot of ONR though and it still is a great product, plus the scent is divine. I`d love to try the DG stuff next once the ONR starts running low.

07gtcs
03-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Love my BF rinesless and loved the shine it has left on every vehicle I have used it on.