PDA

View Full Version : My List

Lwnwookie
04-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I hope this is the right thread for this, but I set up a list of stuff that I need to get my car back in good shape. I decided I am gonna start using quality stuff, cuz on my truck when the sun shines on it I see like spiderweb looking scratches from all the dawn and dishrags I used before. I am also gonna get a couple miracle MFs. I need to find some good car wash, I may try some klasse, cuz it sounds like that poorboys wash is just for like pollen and dust and stuff. Anyway here it is...

Poorboy`s Polish with Carnuba - 12oz
Poorboy`s Polish with Carnuba - 12oz
SSR1- 16oz
Bird Sh#t Remover - 8oz
Trim Restorer - 16oz
Bold N Bright - 16 oz

Oh yeah, do I need any wax or anything, cuz that polish says it has carnuba in it. Thanks in advaced for any input.

prgallo
04-27-2004, 03:10 PM
The PwC looks awsome by itself, I just used it for the first time this past weekend and don`t plan to use a topper over it. Others here like to use different toppers to achieve a slightly different look, buy sometimes it`s pretty subtle and always very subjective.

To me the look and the ease of use of PwC for a daily drive is exactly what I`ve been looking for, I hope you find it to be the same. I`ve also use the other products except BSR, and they are all awesome as well, good choice!

elortt
04-27-2004, 04:11 PM
It is all about what you want to achieve. The pwc looks awesome by itself. If you want to extend the durability than you can go over with ex or ex-p. there are so many combinations that the possibilities are endless. just my 2c`s though

Eric

Beemerboy
04-27-2004, 04:16 PM
If you going that far with the PB products, get some natural look for the inside and trim after you use teh TR. Also some EX and then top with a good paste wax, after its an over the top shine!