PDA

View Full Version : Bf tps & wet diamond ps applied.

PA DETAILER
02-05-2012, 03:33 PM
well it was warm enough that i wanted to get something on my jeep! after a good wash the paint was in pristine shape. did the baggie test. on to trying out my new BF products! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? the BF TP & SEAL went on like nothing. so easy to use! i went with a mf applicator. by hand. small learning curve here. it really does dissappear into the paint. very unique. did a panel at at time. any residue i wiped off with a mf. amazing! i thought it cant be this easy!! NO DUST, NO STREAKING, NO SMEARING. left behind a amazing even shine. very little product is used. on to the WD POLYMER SPRAY. they work together, as stated by todd. i gave the jeep a final wipedown with a clean mf and the WDPS. again, NO STREAKING OR SMEARING. even on the glass, which it can be used on. nice product. a little different, meaning more watery i noticed than other similar products. the sprayer controls the product just right. again, left a stunning shine on the bright silver.

on to the trim. bumpers/side steps. i wanted to try CC NEW LOOK TRIM GEL. WOW! this product amazed me. applied with a foam applicator. just a few drops and the product sets in the trim. it sets up in a short time. perfect, even look! I LIKE THIS PRODUCT. looking foward to see how it holds up.

if this how the new BF line is, I AM SOLD! looking foward also to see how the BF TP & SEAL holds up.

guess the jeep got WIPLASHED today. :bigups

Pats300zx
02-05-2012, 04:03 PM
What no pics ???? :rockon:rockon

glen e
02-05-2012, 04:07 PM
It works killer for me with a flat LC finishing pad and my flex 3403 at slow speed...love the stuff...

mjlinane
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I am looking forward to trying those.

Todd@RUPES
02-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Love the avatar, thanks for the mini-review! Your Jeep definitely has whiplash, time to lawyer up, a lot of sore necks might hold you accountable.

PA DETAILER
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
of course i was chomping at the bits to get a good detail on it. in the meantime i was applying AW after each wash to offer some protection. mildest winter i can remember. to go out there yesterday and try out the new products was a big plus! still impressed how easy BFTP&S was to use and the results it gave. i was looking to streamline my process, and that product fit the bill and then some! nothing wrong with a paint cleaner then a wax or sealant or both, but if i get the same results from one product, thats a big plus in my book. in the future i may want to play with the crystal seal. but the BF WDPS appears to be a top notch product. and is whats required to maintain the finish.

Todd@RUPES
02-06-2012, 11:24 AM
of course i was chomping at the bits to get a good detail on it. in the meantime i was applying AW after each wash to offer some protection. mildest winter i can remember. to go out there yesterday and try out the new products was a big plus! still impressed how easy BFTP&S was to use and the results it gave. i was looking to streamline my process, and that product fit the bill and then some! nothing wrong with a paint cleaner then a wax or sealant or both, but if i get the same results from one product, thats a big plus in my book. in the future i may want to play with the crystal seal. but the BF WDPS appears to be a top notch product. and is whats required to maintain the finish.

And create whiplash! :bigups