PDA

View Full Version : black cars

Pages : [1] 2

ca.detailchick
02-02-2012, 10:47 PM
I wont have a black car for weeks on end and all of a sudden ..........(This is so weird)........ I will get get 1 black car to detail I always get 3 more black cars in a row to follow.

Does this happen to you or is it just me? I find this a
strange phenomenon!:inspector:

This has been going on for years now .

Im so sick of black right now!:D

tw33k2514
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Seems like everyone where I live drives a black car.

It makes me hate them so much, that I will never own one EVER!

LegacyGT
02-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Interesting, I feel like one of the only black cars on the road, and definitely the only black car without swirls.

Something about having a black car with 100k of hard miles on it that looks better than a brand new black car makes me feel proud.

Black when detailed is so damn pretty.

tw33k2514
02-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Only good thing about black is how easy it is to sell the customer on Opti-coat.

AndrewBigA
02-03-2012, 01:45 AM
I wont have a black car for weeks on end and all of a sudden ..........(This is so weird)........ I will get get 1 black car to detail I always get 3 more black cars in a row to follow.

Does this happen to you or is it just me? I find this a
strange phenomenon!:inspector:

This has been going on for years now .

Im so sick of black right now!:D

i can agree with this! black cars seem to attract MORE black cars. i hear ya DC on this one!

Richie's Custom Detailing
02-03-2012, 01:55 AM
90% of the cars I work on are black.

Dr Oldz
02-03-2012, 02:28 AM
There are other colors? LOL

ca.detailchick
02-03-2012, 02:32 AM
90% of the cars I work on are black.
Why is that ?Is that your favorite to work on or do they just find you?

ca.detailchick
02-03-2012, 02:33 AM
i can agree with this! black cars seem to attract MORE black cars. i hear ya DC on this one!

So its not just me!:D

ca.detailchick
02-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Do any of you charge extra for black cars ?

ca.detailchick
02-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Interesting, I feel like one of the only black cars on the road, and definitely the only black car without swirls.

Something about having a black car with 100k of hard miles on it that looks better than a brand new black car makes me feel proud.

Black when detailed is so damn pretty.
Yes black is gorgeous when its clean .........and only stays that way for about 15 minutes !:D

I love my Ca duster for dusting off black cars !

tw33k2514
02-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Do any of you charge extra for black cars ?

As much as I want to when I`m doing one, I feel like it wouldn`t be fair. I am not going to penalize someone for buying a black car.

Only thing I charge extra for is size, and extreme dirtiness.

Blindman
02-04-2012, 04:58 AM
You`re not been unfair if you carge more $ for a black car, you`re only charging for the extra work & care! An identical home in a better location (corner lot & great view) will be priced higher than one located in a bad spot. The harder your job, the more you charge. it`s totally fair for you. The time on 1 black car you could have done 1.5 white cars.

Concours.John
02-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Black cars do attract more black and dark colors.

It think because black shows swirls so much more people are
more inclined to have it fixed. I always look very close on black for this reason. There have been several I wouldn`t dare take more than a fine polish to. It`s also good to ask a picky owner how often they have it done if it`s your first time working with them.

Most average people tend to let them go longer between polishing if they are very light colored.

rwright
02-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Only thing I charge extra for is size, and extreme dirtiness.

That`s what she said