PDA

View Full Version : Good Detailer in So Cal

Pages : [1] 2

CAdetailer
02-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I am looking for a good detailer in So Cal.

I have 2 vehicles that need to need full details with minor paint correction, polisher knowledge/experience is a must.

You can PM or call me at 949-388-4111

Thanks

sgvevo9mr
02-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Superior Shine Mobile Auto Detailing, Creating shine since 1989, WE COME TO YOU! (http://www.superiorshine.com/) :bigups

Art of Shine
02-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Superior Shine Mobile Auto Detailing, Creating shine since 1989, WE COME TO YOU! (http://www.superiorshine.com/) :bigups

This is your guy.

CAdetailer
02-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I`ve contacted him and he sounds like he knows his stuff but a little out of my price range at around 5-6 bills per car.

Anybody have any other recommendations?

Thanks

forrest@mothers
02-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Jeff at Classy Detailing in Huntington Beach is our go to guy.

MarcHarris
02-04-2012, 06:53 PM
I`ve contacted him and he sounds like he knows his stuff but a little out of my price range at around 5-6 bills per car.
Thanks

If Joe`s price was going to be around $800-900, he`d still be the guy to contact. If you want it done right, give him a call. Anything else is settling for "not the best."

Your car is much more valuable than the 1-2 hundred you might save finding someone who is less experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable.

CAdetailer
02-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Jeff at Classy Detailing in Huntington Beach is our go to guy.

Is Jeff in that little shop next to the tracks on Warner, just past Gothard?
I`m in HB also.

Thanks

Todd@RUPES
02-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Any update, how did it turn out for you?

forrest@mothers
02-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Is Jeff in that little shop next to the tracks on Warner, just past Gothard?
I`m in HB also.

Thanks

Yep - that`s the place:

7511 Warner Avenue Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Beemerboy
02-15-2012, 10:11 AM

Thanks

If Joe`s price was going to be around $800-900, he`d still be the guy to contact. If you want it done right, give him a call. Anything else is settling for "not the best."

Your car is much more valuable than the 1-2 hundred you might save finding someone who is less experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable.

I don`t know what these areas are charging, but depending on how much work needs to be done. 5 to 6 bills is a lot more money that I can get here on CARS. Top of my market and anyone in this area that I`ve seen are not over 300 to 400 and that`s WAY at the top of the market.

Now 8 to 9 bills what level of work is being done for that? I`ve not heard of anyone charging that kind of cash for a detail

mikenap
02-15-2012, 01:00 PM

I really wish I could "like" a comment more than once, since this one soooooo deserves it.

mikenap
02-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Now 8 to 9 bills what level of work is being done for that? I`ve not heard of anyone charging that kind of cash for a detail

Ask Todd Helme, Todd Cooperider, Barry Theal, Bob Willis, Dave Saunders, Marc Harris, David Fermani, Eric Schuster, Eric Witt, Jimmy Lucci and a host of others what 800-900 means for them. These guys elevate detailing to a whole different strata.

ca.detailchick
02-15-2012, 01:14 PM
The OP did not specify what vehicle size either .Theres quite a difference in size and cost for a Porche and a Ford Excursion I would imagine.

Sometimes size does matter:D

Beemerboy
02-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Ask Todd Helme, Todd Cooperider, Barry Theal, Bob Willis, Dave Saunders, Marc Harris, David Fermani, Eric Schuster, Eric Witt, Jimmy Lucci and a host of others what 800-900 means for them. These guys elevate detailing to a whole different strata.

And that market is very limited IMO. Not saying there is anything wrong with working with customers that are willing to pay for that higher end service, but its not a common practice in the detailing industry.

mikenap
02-15-2012, 01:27 PM
And that market is very limited IMO. Not saying there is anything wrong with working with customers that are willing to pay for that higher end service, but its not a common practice in the detailing industry.

I kinda disagree, honestly. The guys I mentioned are spread all over the country. Even here in Charlotte, we have a ton of specialty cars, exotics, tuned performance cars (NOT ricers), etc. The key is marketing yourself to that demographic in your area, IF that`s what you`re after.