PDA

View Full Version : Viewing your posts

classofshine
01-19-2012, 08:39 PM
I have been having trouble find threads that I post in. Can there be a button added under the quick links drop down that will go right to your posts? Nice to have to follow up on a thread.

Maybe even if and icon would appear beside the thread showing that you posted in there? I see a blue and yellow icon beside threads that I have replied to, dont know what the difference is.

mjlinane
01-19-2012, 08:46 PM
If you go to User CP on the menu bars, it has the list of subscribed threads. Is that what you are looking for?

classofshine
01-19-2012, 09:03 PM
I dont subscribe to all threads I post in it, I reserve that space for extra special posts! On most forum it will display a different icon beside a thread that you have posted in, and a way to search for your posts. Either I am missing that option here or it isnt available.

CT3
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I would assume there should be a feature where you can go to the username and fjnd all posts by that user. I have yet to find it, if it exists here??

mjlinane
01-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Click on the user name above the avatar?

rzatch
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
There are only two ways that I know of and they are to either subscibe to all posts and then go back under user cp and delete the ones you don`t want to be subscibed to. Or you can click on your user name in a post that you have made and go to Find all posts by classofshine.

Todd@RUPES
01-20-2012, 02:34 AM
I dont subscribe to all threads I post in it, I reserve that space for extra special posts! On most forum it will display a different icon beside a thread that you have posted in, and a way to search for your posts. Either I am missing that option here or it isnt available.

can you pm me a link to a forum that has what you are talking about?

I usually click on my name, then under the statistics tab, select find all posts by.

C. Charles Hahn
01-20-2012, 03:37 PM

It does that here, too -- to the right of the thread title you`ll see a blue box with a check mark in it, indicating you`ve participated in the thread.

rzatch
01-20-2012, 03:41 PM
It does that here, too -- to the right of the thread title you`ll see a blue box with a check mark in it, indicating you`ve participated in the thread.

Yes but it doesn`t give you a way of searchng for your post other than scrolling though all of the posts made until you find yours.

C. Charles Hahn
01-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes but it doesn`t give you a way of searchng for your post other than scrolling though all of the posts made until you find yours.

You can use the "Search this thread" option at the top for that....

rzatch
01-20-2012, 03:50 PM
:)true

CT3
01-21-2012, 01:32 PM

I usually click on my name, then under the statistics tab, select find all posts by.

Damn, how did I miss that. I knew there had to be a way to find all of my posts, just couldn`t find it.

classofshine
01-21-2012, 05:37 PM

That works, didnt know it was there, now how about an icon that shows you have posted in a thread, makes things a little easier to find.

I see a blue tablet and yellow beside threads that I post by, what do the different colors mean?

rzatch
01-22-2012, 01:15 AM
The ones to the left. Hover your mouse over it and it will tell you how many posts you have made in that thread and when the last one was. If it is light blue you have read the last post made if it is blue you have not. If it is yellow you have not posted in the thread but have opened it. If it is light yellow you have seen the last post but not posted. Blue box to the right with check mark. You are subscribed to the thread.