PDA

View Full Version : Which product most excites you?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Van185
01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
I excited about trying the Icing topper. It looked great! Hope I can make it look like that.

umi000
01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, the topper is the new BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Polymer Spray that has been posted elsewhere on the forum. Forth-coming additions to the line let us focus this product (formerly called `Deep Gloss Spray`) more directly into a spray sealant, although it can still be used to remove light dust, smudges, and finger prints. Before it was a dual-role qd/spray sealant, now it is more of a spray sealant that can be used as a qd.

The number (load) of Wet Diamond polymers has been increased dramatically, you are basically looking at Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection that has been tweaked just enough to be used in a spray while remaining extremely user-friendly.

Of course it wasn`t just a matter of adding more polymers, the back end of the formula had to be gone through to make sure all of those polymers hitting the paint work correctly. I think you will like the result, if you liked Deep Gloss you will love Wet Diamond Polymer Spray.

That sounds fantastic - perfect to boost BFWD. Can this be used on a wet car, like other spray waxes/sealants? Or will using it on a wet surface hinder to cross-linking of the polymers?

ZL1Mark
01-17-2012, 10:58 AM
The number (load) of Wet Diamond polymers has been increased dramatically, you are basically looking at Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection that has been tweaked just enough to be used in a spray while remaining extremely user-friendly.

Does it have the durability to be used as a stand alone LSP?

rzatch
01-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Hmm so many new Blackfire to choose from but I think the WW concidering the time of the year it is.

classofshine
01-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Will the WW be concentrate or RTU? Maybe both?

rzatch
01-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Todd was saying in an earlier post that it would be available as a concentrate also.

classofshine
01-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Todd was saying in an earlier post that it would be available as a concentrate also.

Thanks, I must have missed that post.

Parrothead
01-18-2012, 01:14 PM
OK. You have us all hyped. How about a progressive sale of the new Blackfire products? One unit @ retail then a progressively better discount with the increase in the number of products you try. Purchase the whole line and save
MEGA DOLLARS! Hey, a guy can try can`t he?? Spring is in the air, I need product!:drool:

Rocket
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I`ll have to say the rinseless wash. I`ve become a big fan of these types of products and I have enjoyed trying different ones to see how they compare.

Old Pirate
01-18-2012, 01:41 PM
All the new products coming out for 2012.:bigups

Bunky
01-18-2012, 05:10 PM
I would like to see what the rinseless is all about. I consider DP and Optimum more or less about equal but want to see if something raised the bar in some way.

classofshine
01-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Now that the list has been released Im looking forward to the clear seal or whatever it is!

Todd@RUPES
01-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Does it have the durability to be used as a stand alone LSP?

Lasts longer than several multi-thousand dollar waxes I have used. (Just sayin`) :rockon

Todd@RUPES
01-18-2012, 06:55 PM
I would like to see what the rinseless is all about. I consider DP and Optimum more or less about equal but want to see if something raised the bar in some way.

Then I will look forward to your thoughts :bigups

wendell jarvis
01-18-2012, 07:58 PM
I am excited about their waterless wash concentrate