PDA

View Full Version : Kudos

Paul Sparks
01-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks go out to the shipping dept. personnel at AutopiaCarCare. Shipped my last order which got here on the 14th after ordering late on the 12th and putting in extra packing that most likely help keep things from freezing here in below freezing weather.Adding in the free bottle of Pinnacle XMT shampoo was a nice touch also. Thanks again.

Crodad1
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Hmmmm,,Lucky You, I will probably get extra popcorn!:D

SS 07C70
01-15-2012, 12:40 AM

Cool, if you can`t finish all the extra popcorn you get, feel free to send it on to anyone else on the board - myself included - because we all love popcorn. Seriously, there has been enough comments by many on here - myself included - BUT, I never have received a damaged shipment!

Iomcamaro
01-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Cool, if you can`t finish all the extra popcorn you get, feel free to send it on to anyone else on the board - myself included - because we all love popcorn. Seriously, there has been enough comments by many on here - myself included - BUT, I never have received a damaged shipment!

I haven`t received anything damaged either. Everything is always packaged to where there is no chance of it even moving in the box lol.

holland_patrick
01-15-2012, 01:49 PM
these guys and Poorboys are the best shipper i have ever seen

Rocket
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
I think PBMG does a great job parching and shipping all our products. I`ve never had an issue

CT3
01-15-2012, 07:10 PM
I`ve never had any problems with shipping, be it damage or missing items, its always been good to go.

tropicsteve
01-17-2012, 08:07 PM
surprise goodies are always nice. i`m always amazed how well they always pack my stuff, way beyond what you`d normally see.

rzatch
01-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Yes a shout out to the guys in the shipping department. The guys behind the scenes that make opening up your packages and everything being there in good shape are often forgotten and never told nice job nearly enough.

Todd@RUPES
01-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Thank you for the positive feedback guys! I will make sure this gets forwarded to our excellent shipping department.

Crodad1
01-18-2012, 11:05 AM

I was right! LOTS of popcorn,,,LOL:D

SS 07C70
01-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Thank you for the positive feedback guys! I will make sure this gets forwarded to our excellent shipping department.

Not a problem, Todd. It`s not very often the "guys in the back" get a pat on the back. Thanks for passing on the word that the job they are doing is well appreciated.

Dr Oldz
01-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I have placed dozens of orders and never had any issues. Always picked right and always packaged great! The guys and girls do deserve a pat on the back!

I just jinxed myself now. Next shipment the UPS guys will be playing soccer with now!

classofshine
01-18-2012, 11:41 PM
I have placed dozens of orders and never had any issues. Always picked right and always packaged great! The guys and girls do deserve a pat on the back!

I just jinxed myself now. Next shipment the UPS guys will be playing soccer with now!

Ha! For sure, have you seen the recent Fedex and USPS videos? Im surprised that not all packages arrive damaged. It often seems like they could care less.