PDA

View Full Version : So how much are you posting for the Big Kahuna

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bunky
01-10-2012, 11:32 AM
The Big Kahuna contest is on! So how much are you posting these days?

embolism
01-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I`m just posting as normal, if I see something interesting, I read it. Not really posting for the sake of it.

That said Al, I hope you created this in something other than Off Topic otherwise, we aren`t going to get credit for our posts. haha

mjlinane
01-10-2012, 11:39 AM
A lot. I think 130 of my total 160 posts have come since. (And 20 of the prior were during the Winter contests.) That being said, I am trying to (mostly) post high quality content posts. I don`t normally post much and generally only answer questions that linger and I know the answer to.

TroyScherer
01-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Al, I am trying to post the same as I always have. If there is a thread that I can comment on and give valuable information or advice I will. Like I have said in past threads: IMO it is quality over quantity.

But is is nice to see so much activity here. :autopia:

Paul Sparks
01-10-2012, 12:41 PM
About the same. I never have been able to keep my mouth shut. LOL.

TLMitchell
01-10-2012, 12:52 PM
I`m just posting as normal, if I see something interesting, I read it. Not really posting for the sake of it.

Same here. I generally don`t post unless I have something to contribute.... or at least add a smart-alecky remark. :D It only takes one ticket to win. While multiple tickets will theoretically improve one`s odds I`m not here for the freebies. They`re merely a nice little bonus on the occasion they drop into my lap. Frankly, I don`t know what I`d do with all that Blackfire stuff if I won!

TL <--- did someone say eBay?

Blacktruckowner
01-10-2012, 12:52 PM
I started to post more, but have slowed down. It`s funny how many post have been made since this contest started.

CT3
01-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I`ve definitely posted more. The one positive out of this is that there has been a ton more traffic, more posting, and as a result there is a lot more information being shared right now. It would be nice to see some of the traffic stay up on this site even down the road.

Dr Oldz
01-10-2012, 02:06 PM
More due to more activity here. I like the added traffic here TBH!

BobbyG
01-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Honestly, I am posting more but not a huge amount. But what I have seen is an increase in activity across the board which add posts to comment on or to add too...

I never win these things anyway so I`m not posting for the sake of posting...I will congratulate the winner though, I always do! :bigups

CH.Detailing
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I`ve been posting more, as I would like to score some swag, but I also try to keep it relevant and helpful.

Addicted2Bling
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Way more I have a contest to win!

Todd@RUPES
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
I am happy about the increase in traffic/posting but I am definitely thrilled that the additional posting has been quality material, reviews, or help. :yourrock

Rocket
01-10-2012, 03:16 PM
This post is for the sake of the contest. The other posts I`ve made really aren`t for the contest at all

I guess this one doesn`t count since in Off Topic section. Darn

TroyScherer
01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
This post is for the sake of the contest. The other posts I`ve made really aren`t for the contest at all

I guess this one doesn`t count since in Off Topic section. Darn

This is very funny to me.... :rofl

I wondered how many people would realize this was in the "off topic" section and not post to it. :lol2:

:autopia: