PDA

View Full Version : MVP`s??????

Pages : [1] 2

Dr Oldz
01-07-2012, 03:28 AM
MVP= Most Valuable Product.

I was just curious to what you guys and girls conside you Most Valuable Product(s)????

Some of us including myself have spent or desire to spend some serious cash on that perfect wax. There are waxes out there in the thousands of dollars that promise the perfect finish or look. Just because a certain LSP is thousands of dollars, does that make it the MVP in your supplys???

I personally feel that my polishes and pads are my best resources and inturn my MVP`s. Without those, any LSP I choose would not be worth a dime if put on a flawed finish.

I am just interseted to hear what you feel is you MVP. Perhaps it is a shampoo because with out a clean working surface any work after would be rendered useless. May it`s a tire dressing to finish off that perfect look..... So let`s hear your opinion and thoughts. (I figured this could be a fun one!)

glen e
01-07-2012, 05:37 AM
MVP= Most Valuable Product.

I personally feel that my polishes and pads are my best resources and inturn my MVP`s. Without those, any LSP I choose would not be worth a dime if put on a flawed finish.

I agree - it`s not one "product" but a item that makes them all work no matter what I choose - I would say it`s my GG 6" Orbital becasue without it, no product I buy would get applied the complete way the GG does it...

I have about 10 2nd place items (LOL)

Bunky
01-07-2012, 06:07 AM
I would go with a shampoo. The first step to anything is cleaning the paint. This can help any vehicle in any paint condition. It is why car wash places are so successful.

BobbyG
01-07-2012, 07:18 AM
May most valuable detailing product is the sealant / wax I apply at the end of the process that keeps protecting the finish and all the hard work it took to make it pristine.

Naturally, all the steps prior to this are vital but they will quickly deteriorate unless protected...

mwtaco
01-07-2012, 07:42 AM
my most valuable product in my arsenal is rinseless wash. if i had to rely on hose washes, i think id never touch my car. it has been a game changer. i use DP and love it, but whenever there is talk of a rinseless wash i lean in a little closer to listen.

blk5.0
01-07-2012, 08:13 AM
My most valuable product i would have to say is my sealent / wax combo I use. Which is the bfwd/ms combo

Reality33
01-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I would say my polishes. Without them, the car will never look as good as it can.

Garry Dean
01-07-2012, 09:53 AM
My Infinite Use Detail Juice... Just sayin...

umi000
01-07-2012, 11:04 AM
my most valuable product in my arsenal is rinseless wash. if i had to rely on hose washes, i think id never touch my car. it has been a game changer. i use DP and love it, but whenever there is talk of a rinseless wash i lean in a little closer to listen.

I agree. I recently decided to do a conventional wash, just to give it a go, after going rinseless for most of the year - and I absolutely hated the experience.

blk5.0
01-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I agree. I recently decided to do a conventional wash, just to give it a go, after going rinseless for most of the year - and I absolutely hated the experience.

I have been using ONR for quite sometime seeing how it`s winter time and water regulations. But i don`t mind going old school lol. Rinse less products have been a game changer and glad there on the market for sure

steve1972
01-07-2012, 12:10 PM
I would go with a shampoo. The first step to anything is cleaning the paint. This can help any vehicle in any paint condition. It is why car wash places are so successful.

i would have to agree with this. the car wash has to be done before anything else. how many are gonna polish a dirty surface or apply wax/selant to a dirty surface?

CT3
01-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Right now I`d go with my APC, p21s TAW. When I get back into polishing this spring/summer, then most likely I will go with a polish because it`s the most critical stage to the job imo. As for the TAW, it can do just about any job I need it to inside and out, and do it well.

rider9195
01-07-2012, 01:56 PM
It is very hard to pick just one. But I would have to say ONR.

cmichael258
01-07-2012, 02:24 PM
It is very hard to pick just one.

I agree. With that in mind, I would have to go with the UTTG as I use it in/on so many places.

glfahlc
01-07-2012, 04:12 PM
my bfwd would have to be my MVP as protecting my paint is more important to me than anything else. got a lotta seconds to choose from though....