PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Orlando, FL

Pages : [1] 2

aray
01-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi all. I`m an enthusiast detailer in Orlando, FL. Just added a new garage onto the house, looking forward to getting everything dialed-in. In the past I`ve never really had a place to detail things the way I wanted to. My 16 month old daughter also likes to help whenever she can.

I`ve learned a lot from this forum already, I will try to contribute what I can in return!

Thanks!

Nth Degree
01-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Welcome, aray. Nice set up. Is that a back door to the garage in the photos, in addition to the two doors on the front? What did you seal your floor with? Is it as slippery as it looks?

Blacktruckowner
01-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, what a great looking garage. I`ll be down in Olando in April trying to enjoy the sun.

aray
01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Welcome, aray. Nice set up. Is that a back door to the garage in the photos, in addition to the two doors on the front? What did you seal your floor with? Is it as slippery as it looks?

Thanks! Yes, I have an area to park trailers behind the garage and put a 1 car door on the back to get a breeze in. I also like to work with the garage door open, and having that door on the back provides a bit of privacy compared to opening the front.

The floor is acid stained concrete, coated with an industrial type polyurethane. My father in law works for a company that makes concrete products, so the floor was some what of an experiment. We were both surprised it came out so glossy, the product was supposed to finish down more matte. It is slick, but it`s no more slick than the epoxy floors people are doing.

embolism
01-05-2012, 11:48 PM
fancy! I like

what material is on the floors? I`d guess polished concrete but how is it so shiney?

Todd@RUPES
01-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Welcome to AutopiaForums! The garage looks amazing! :yourrock:bigups

BobbyG
01-06-2012, 07:06 AM
WOW, now that`s what I call an introduction!! :bigups

Welcome to Autopia Forums and thank you for sharing some photos of your garage! What a gorgeously clean and well organized place with everything right at your fingertips....:bigups

Again, welcome aboard...

aray
01-06-2012, 09:23 AM
WOW, now that`s what I call an introduction!! :bigups

Welcome to Autopia Forums and thank you for sharing some photos of your garage! What a gorgeously clean and well organized place with everything right at your fingertips....:bigups

Again, welcome aboard...

Thanks for the complements everyone.... I have a long way to go with the organization side of things, it`s a work in progress but I`m having fun doing it.

rzatch
01-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the forum. I had a third door on my last garage almost a drive through into my back yard and it was great always a nice breeze coming through even on really hot days. Your garage looks fabulous but I can see the gas cans making their way out of the garage to make room for detailing stuff now that you have ventured here!!!!!

Reality33
01-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello from a fellow Orlando dweller!

New garage looks mint! Love the floor! (jealous.. yes)

Hope you enjoy your time here at AF! :D

TroyScherer
01-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!!! Your garage looks great. I really like the finish on your floor!!!

blk5.0
01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome to AF. That`s a sweet little place to detail you got there.

Rocket
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Welcome to AF aray. That`s an awesome garage, what size is it? Looks like you`ll have plenty of room to do some detailing.

Old Pirate
01-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums aray! Your man cave looks awesome!:welcome:

aray
01-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome to AF aray. That`s an awesome garage, what size is it? Looks like you`ll have plenty of room to do some detailing.

Thanks! It`s a little larger than a normal 3 car garage, I don`t remember sq footage off hand.