PDA

View Full Version : My first real job this Wed.

Pages : [1] 2 3

ca.detailchick
12-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Ive been getting so much better with accupunture and going back to work this Wed.:rockon
This aimless lazy life I have has got to go!Im ready to get up in the morning and be a work horse again!

Great thing is Ive got rid of all my vices .I dont even drink coffee anymore.

If anyone wants to send me prayers that all goes well I will be most grateful!! I really do beleive in prayer!!

Or if you not into prayers then I will accept good thoughts my way!They work too.:D

Thanks so much !!!:)

RTexasF
12-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Good for you. Do take it easy and don`t overdo.

Todd@RUPES
12-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Ive been getting so much better with accupunture and going back to work this Wed.:rockon
This aimless lazy life I have has got to go!Im ready to get up in the morning and be a work horse again!

Great thing is Ive got rid of all my vices .I dont even drink coffee anymore.

If anyone wants to send me prayers that all goes well I will be most grateful!! I really do beleive in prayer!!

Or if you not into prayers then I will accept good thoughts my way!They work too.:D

Thanks so much !!!:)

Love to hear the good news DC!

BIOLINK
12-26-2011, 03:51 PM
And what were your vices? (insert evil laugh here)

Good for you DC. I will pray for you. I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure just getting back to work will help your morale and well being.

Glad to see you getting back.....:rockon

Addicted2Bling
12-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Good to hear you are better, I agree with RTexas, take it easy, no need to overkill yourself just to get back in the swing of things. BTW is that a girl or a guy on your avatar?

GearHead_1
12-26-2011, 07:03 PM
I would be happy to include you in my prayers DC. Start slow, finish strong!

Pats300zx
12-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Great news DC !!!

Bunky
12-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Coffee is a vice? I thought it was a major religion.

Good luck...

Concours.John
12-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Glad to hear! I know (myself) being down or in the hospital can drive you crazy. If this helps for a laugh.... Once in the hospital I was told I couldnt leave till I could do two laps walking around the ward. After 5 I was stopped to be told my robe was totally open on the back and most of the front. I had nothing else on and a nurses meeting was going on. All I wanted to do was go home and was on serious pain medicine. I was stopped. Little did I know I was exposing myself to anyone and everyone. Sometimes pushing yourself you miss some little important things. lol:)
Take care and take it easy till you are up to par.

Jaddie
12-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Dear detailchick

Pace yourself, set reasonable expectations, have patience and rest when the going gets rough, and good luck!

ca.detailchick
12-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Good to hear you are better, I agree with RTexas, take it easy, no need to overkill yourself just to get back in the swing of things. BTW is that a girl or a guy on your avatar?
Thanks Bling!

Its a guy on the bike,I hate to tell you!!!Yes, those are mens pecs not a womans !:rofl

Heres the original!
http://www.fabioinc.com/FABIO_MODEL_FOLDER2/right_bike_merged_Scan.jpg

Dont worry I will take it down in a few days!:D

ca.detailchick
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
And what were your vices? (insert evil laugh here)

Good for you DC. I will pray for you. I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure just getting back to work will help your morale and well being.

Glad to see you getting back.....:rockonMy vices.......Well having a few cups of coffee in the morning to get myself going was one. Interestingly during my fast I completely lost my desire for coffee and have a couple cups of green tea instead and still get a caffeine buzz!:rockon

And I had a bad habit of not eating all day and then fixing myself a gigantic amount of food for dinner and eating all night ,waking up in the middle of the night to eat more even !So now I eat eat very small portions of food several times a day and completely changed my glutenous ways .Its much better for your body not to have to digest large amounts of food .

I feel much better too and dont feel the need to eat so much .

I wont mention any other vices I had( Im sure your evil mind will fill in the blanks :D)but they just naturally fell away and Ill just say its a good thing!:bigups

Thanks for the prayers TID!! :)

Rsurfer
12-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Glad your doing better. Take it easy and have a happy new year.

ca.detailchick
12-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Coffee is a vice? I thought it was a major religion.

Good luck...
Yes, I used to worship coffee,a reason to even get up in the morning!!Ive tried to give it up several times but never ever lasted very long.

I hope I dont crave it again! Just thinking about it turns my stomach now!

CEE DOG
12-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Congrats DC!! I`m very happy for you and my prayers are with you. :). Wednesday morning I will say a special one.