PDA

View Full Version : Want to hear something about Dwayne?

Pages : [1] 2

groebuck
04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
He is beyond awesome - I ordered the wrong sized pads for my pc - I pm`ed Dwayne and he said no problem just send em back and he would swap em out - well I`m slow to send out and I got home today and there was a ups box for me - it was the right pads!!! He shipped em out to me BEFORE I even sent the wrong ones back - this is time number 1000 I have been blow away by Dwayne`s customer service !!! - said it before - say it again I am a customer for life!

Woob
04-22-2004, 08:07 PM
:bigups go 4Star! Now I wanna use those Pads and PC :lol

RJ SD
04-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Very cool.

The Chee
04-22-2004, 10:12 PM
That`s nice to hear when good customer service is hard to come by nowadays, kudos to you Dwayne:badabum :beer

Jngrbrdman
04-22-2004, 10:47 PM
That doesn`t surprise me at all. I can`t count how many times I`ve gone through an order from Dwayne and I`ve found something extra that I didn`t order that he wanted me to try out. I think its good salesmanship on his part becaues I usually end up ordering more when I probably wouldn`t have ever bought it. lol It is customer service like that which will continue to attract customers. Dwayne runs PAC like it was his own personal business and that is the best kind of person to have around. Rick probably didn`t even know what he was getting when he hired Dwayne. He probably couldn`t live without him now. I don`t even bother price comparison shopping anymore. The only time I even have to check out other stores is when its a product that Dwayne doesn`t carry. ...yet. :naughty Big thumbs up for Dwayne and his customer service. :bigups :bigups :bigups :bow :bow :bow

JimS
04-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Well....I`m confused. Given what`s been said in this thread Dwayne must be "da man".

But....I was under the impression that Steve...aka Poorboy is "da man".

I don`t know....I just don`t know.

:wait :crazy :dunno :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmfao

groebuck
04-23-2004, 07:34 AM
I heard a rumor - Like Michael and Janet Jackson - they are the same person

groebuck
04-23-2004, 07:43 AM
:lol - c`mon you`seen that show extreme makeover - they can do wonders !! ;) -

The Fuzz
04-23-2004, 08:30 AM
That would explain Steve`s health problems then. It must be stressful to be Da Man x 2. :lol Or maybe that explains Dwanye`s `anti-mullet` that he`s got going on. :naughty Stress is murder on a mullet.

AutopiaAdmin
04-23-2004, 08:32 AM
Yep, whenever Steve ends up in the hospital on a Monday you know he spent the weekend trying to keep up with me and The Fuzz! :naughty

elortt
04-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey dwayne, if I work on my goatee can I be as smooth as you? You can see from my avatar that the mullet just wasnt cutting it :rolling

Eric

AutopiaAdmin
04-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by elortt
Hey dwayne, if I work on my goatee can I be as smooth as you? You can see from my avatar that the mullet just wasnt cutting it :rolling

Eric

You can try. Goatee is old school terminology. Today we prefer to call them chin mullets.

To be really smooth with the ladies you must learn how to rock the chin mullet.

Jngrbrdman
04-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Someday I`ll be able to rock the chin mullet. I have to figure out how to grow facial hair first.....

groebuck
04-23-2004, 09:13 AM
I got a chin mohawk:lol

The Chee
04-23-2004, 11:27 AM
I`ve been wondering about this since joining, how come Dwayne`s got a tiny avatar? when he could have one as big as the whaler perhaps hehe:crazy :naughty