PDA

View Full Version : A Few Products To Trade

viOlaziOne
12-20-2011, 09:05 PM
I am trying to sort through my "collection" and trade off items that I don`t see my using (before they go bad or go to waste) .. I am looking to trade ..

Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 (NEVER USED)
Optimum Opti-Seal (used one time on my mirrors / three total sprays)
Wolfgang Auto Bathe - 16oz (NEVER USED)
Detailer`s Pro Series Waterless Wash Concentrate - 32oz (only used 3oz)
Chemical Guys BLITZ (NEVER USED)

more than likely have more I could add to this list but I need to search ..

I`m always open to trying new things but do have a pretty LARGE collection of items as it is .. what I am currently looking for ..

Poorboy`s World White Diamond
Griot`s Garage Undercarriage Spray
Aquartz Reload
Adam`s In & Out
Sonus Swirlbuster Polish
Meguiar`s Hyper Dressing
Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer
Meguiar`s Synthetic Sealant 2.0 #21
Ultima Paint Prep Plus Pre-Wax Polish
Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax
Meguiar`s Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner #40
1Z Einszett Glanz Wax
Wolfgang Twins
Menzerna PO85RD
Poorboy`s World EX-P Sealant
Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax
Werkstat Acrylic Jett Trigger Spray Wax
ClearKot Red Moose Machine Glaze
Autoglym Super Resin Polish
Collinite Waxes
Autoglym HD Wax

Excuse the list .. I try to organize future purchases in Excel documents as they can get out of hand .. please let me know, thanks

Gurge
12-21-2011, 03:06 PM
hmmm... not super interested in what you mentioned. maybe the jetseal but I wouldn`t want the whole bottle. just a sample

and I actually have some of that DP waterless concentrate not doing much as is

I do however have poorboys ex-p if you`d like to trade a sample. I`d part with a few ounces. Still need the majority of it though (it`s great for mobile work in the direct sun)

any other random stuff you`d like to swap? maybe shoot me a pm

blk5.0
12-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I have a whole bottle of 85rd only used once on a mustang. I love it more than happy to send you half the bottle cause lord knows i won`t use that whole huge bottle all up. Been wanting to try waterless wash

viOlaziOne
12-22-2011, 10:34 AM
hmmm... not super interested in what you mentioned. maybe the jetseal but I wouldn`t want the whole bottle. just a sample

and I actually have some of that DP waterless concentrate not doing much as is

I do however have poorboys ex-p if you`d like to trade a sample. I`d part with a few ounces. Still need the majority of it though (it`s great for mobile work in the direct sun)

any other random stuff you`d like to swap? maybe shoot me a pm

not sure I`d want to sample out the jetseal only because I haven`t used it at all and would like to keep it that way to hopefully entice a bigger trade since each bottle is up there a little in price .. I would however like a sample of ex-p so I`ll look through some of my things shortly and shoot you a PM

I have a whole bottle of 85rd only used once on a mustang. I love it more than happy to send you half the bottle cause lord knows i won`t use that whole huge bottle all up. Been wanting to try waterless wash

when you say you have a whole bottle, which size bottle do you have ?? I could be interested in this trade as I`ve been wanting to see just how well 85rd would finish on the softer G35 paint

blk5.0
12-22-2011, 08:10 PM
i have the 32oz i would be more than happy just to send you some if give me your address. its just sitting i plan to use some in feb but that wont even put a dent in the bottle i have

viOlaziOne
12-23-2011, 12:34 AM
i have the 32oz i would be more than happy just to send you some if give me your address. its just sitting i plan to use some in feb but that wont even put a dent in the bottle i have

PM`d you.

viOlaziOne
12-23-2011, 11:20 PM
The DP waterless wash is no longer available .. trade pending ..

the following are still available ..

Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 (NEVER USED)
Optimum Opti-Seal (used one time on my mirrors / three total sprays)
Wolfgang Auto Bathe - 16oz (NEVER USED)
Chemical Guys BLITZ (NEVER USED)

also .. the following are now for trade as well ..

Adam`s Car Shampoo (only used one time)
Dodo Juice Time To Dry (never used)
Chemical Guys VRP (never used)
1Z Einszett Anti-Frost (never opened)
Meguiar`s Engine Cleaner (never used)

thanks

viOlaziOne
12-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Everything has been traded .. mods please close this thread .. thank you to everyone who PMd to replied