PDA

View Full Version : Dream Garages

Pages : [1] 2

CH.Detailing
12-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Biertijd.com // Media » Ultimate Garages (http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=18284)

Some of these look pretty familiar!

C. Charles Hahn
12-20-2011, 02:15 AM
Indeed! I recognize a few from write-ups here :cool:

What I wouldn`t give to have a facility like those....

BobbyG
12-20-2011, 07:29 AM
OK Connor, who gave you the keys to my place?? :rofl

God those are gorgeous!! :bigups

Todd@RUPES
12-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Very cool, I think Dave Saunders does all of the those cars.

Isn`t the last couple of photos of the sliver BBi Ferrari the garage from Ferris Buehler?!

CH.Detailing
12-20-2011, 01:29 PM

Isn`t the last couple of photos of the sliver BBi Ferrari the garage from Ferris
Buehler?!

I think you`re right, on both counts!

Rocket
12-20-2011, 03:31 PM

Isn`t the last couple of photos of the sliver BBi Ferrari the garage from Ferris Buehler?!

The house from the movie was up for sale last year or earlier this year. It was a pretty interesting house (had movable walls) and the garage really was cool.

A guy a work with had a customer that had a turntable for his cars in his garage. Pretty cool for parking since space was limited

AndrewBigA
12-20-2011, 04:38 PM
thanks for sharing but DAM my garage sucks!

BobbyG
12-20-2011, 06:29 PM
thanks for sharing but DAM my garage sucks!

I feel your pain!! :(

AndrewBigA
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
I feel your pain!! :(
ok now that we got that out of the way...

holy crap! :rockon sick cars & the garages that go along with them!

CH.Detailing
12-20-2011, 08:02 PM
They`re really more like showrooms than actual garages or workshops. I would bet that not so much as an oil change gets done in those "garages".

Jokeman
12-20-2011, 09:20 PM
They`re really more like showrooms than actual garages or workshops. I would bet that not so much as an oil change gets done in those "garages".

No doubt, Id be afraid Id crack a marble tile if I dropped a wrench in a place like that! Very nice places though.

Tyler@Poorboys
12-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow! I need to meet with my architect... :drool:

I like the two Ferrari`s and then the pink bike. :thinking

Thanks for sharing!!

ZimRandy
01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
I never get tired of looking at these places. There are some really creative people out there that can think of (and design) such nice places.

Randy

TLMitchell
01-01-2012, 10:40 PM
This Spring the Garage Mahal conversion is on the agenda. Many would lust after my garage as-is... 3 1/2+ bays, drains, hot n cold water, finished, insulated and heated. Even oak trim since there was just enough left over from the house. The builder was going to burn it! I shall refrain from repeated the phrases I used when I learned of that plan. :D

The concrete was never sealed as I figured I`d epoxy coat it after it cured.... 16 years ago! I think it`s probably cured by now. Never got around to any wall mounted cabinets, stuff is piled everywhere. I figure some cabinets, finally do the floor and a full wall-mounting system to get the rakes, shovels, ladders, etc out of my way. I don`t know how far I`m going to get on a $5000 budget but it`s going to be better than what I`m working with now.

Then I`ll have even more work because it`ll be nice enough to want to keep clean. :cry:

Before, during and after pics when I get a round tuit.

TL

ZimRandy
01-01-2012, 10:53 PM
This Spring the Garage Mahal conversion is on the agenda. Many would lust after my garage as-is... 3 1/2+ bays, drains, hot n cold water, finished, insulated and heated. Even oak trim since there was just enough left over from the house. The builder was going to burn it! I shall refrain from repeated the phrases I used when I learned of that plan. :D

The concrete was never sealed as I figured I`d epoxy coat it after it cured.... 16 years ago! I think it`s probably cured by now. Never got around to any wall mounted cabinets, stuff is piled everywhere. I figure some cabinets, finally do the floor and a full wall-mounting system to get the rakes, shovels, ladders, etc out of my way. I don`t know how far I`m going to get on a $5000 budget but it`s going to be better than what I`m working with now.

Then I`ll have even more work because it`ll be nice enough to want to keep clean. :cry:

Before, during and after pics when I get a round tuit.

TL

I had the same big plans for my shop, but got laid off the week I was going to order the two post lift.....seven years ago. Mine is already roughed in for the restroom and shower, but since having a kid and all the associated expenses (Hockey, ATV`s, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, etc. :D), my shop has been on the back burner. I`m having too much fun being a Dad.

Let me know where you are getting the round tuits. I would like to order some. :rofl

Randy