PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner?

Pages : [1] 2

ZL1Mark
12-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Can this stuff deal with a lot of soiling? Seems like a very safe interior cleaner that won`t dry anything out.

Todd@RUPES
12-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Can this stuff deal with a lot of soiling? Seems like a very safe interior cleaner that won`t dry anything out.

Define a lot of soiling?

Is it as strong as a full strength degreaser or all-purpose-cleaner... No, nor should it be. I have cleaned some REALLY nasty seats with it and it cleaned them really easily when used with a leather brush.

It is probably among the most powerful `gentle` cleaners and uses advanced surfactant technology to quickly emulsify grime. The lack of powerful chemicals such as buetyl or buety ethers is going to prevent drying out your interior over time.

ZL1Mark
12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
. I have cleaned some REALLY nasty seats with it and it cleaned them really easily when used with a leather brush.

It is probably among the most powerful `gentle` cleaners and uses advanced surfactant technology to quickly emulsify grime. The lack of powerful chemicals such as buetyl or buety ethers is going to prevent drying out your interior over time.
I just ordered some. :yay

Old Pirate
12-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes, one of the most safest cleaner for interior`s around and strong too.

TroyScherer
12-17-2011, 08:51 AM

Mark, I thought you were an Optimum Power Clean guy?

rzatch
12-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Mark, I thought you were an Optimum Power Clean guy?

That was last week lol. Sorry Mark that was too easy to pass up.

ZL1Mark
12-17-2011, 04:35 PM
That was last week lol. Sorry Mark that was too easy to pass up.
lol...I like OPC, but it`s always fun to try new products.

rzatch
12-17-2011, 05:06 PM
:exactly: If you didn`t how would you ever know.

TroyScherer
12-17-2011, 06:02 PM

I totally understand... Just making sure you didn`t find something bad with OPC that we should know. ;)

MalibuLX3
12-29-2011, 05:41 PM
I received a bottle of cleaner and a bottle interior protectant as part of the Christmas extra bonus. Looking forward to giving it a try.

viOlaziOne
12-29-2011, 06:56 PM

ah, the obsession .. it`s sick but amazing

PFix
12-29-2011, 07:00 PM

I am with you on trying new products. I have been wanting to get something that has more cleaning power than my Cockpit Premium. I will have to add this to my next order. Maybe we will see a BOGO in the near future

BobbyG
12-29-2011, 07:05 PM

This is my fear when using all purpose cleaners on the vinyls, leathers, and plastics of an interior. Having something specifically formulated to deep clean the interior surfaces without damaging them is a real plus!...:bigups

Rocket
12-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Todd can you compare Blackfire`s interior cleaner to DP`s as far as cleaning ability?

Todd@RUPES
12-29-2011, 11:36 PM
Todd can you compare Blackfire`s interior cleaner to DP`s as far as cleaning ability?

Sadly I cannot. I have never used DP`s interior products minus the carpet extractor pre-treatment (I have used all of their exterior products and liked them all).