PDA

View Full Version : SEMA 2011 - Autogeek Alley - Blackfire Video - Featuring the one and only Todd Helme - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
12-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Here is a short video I shot at SEMA of "Autogeek Alley" as well as some footage of the new Blackfire line.

I just want to say... Todd Helme..., You`re my boy, Blue!

:yourrock

SEMA 2011 Autogeek Alley Nick, Meghan, and the one and only Todd Helme with Blackfire Garry Dean Tampa, FL Premium Custom Detailing - YouTube

C. Charles Hahn
12-09-2011, 01:12 AM
LOL.... "He`s Todd Helme, he doesn`t need an excuse!"

Methinks you let him off too easy :inspector:

Bunky
12-09-2011, 06:06 AM
When you work shows, you often never know what is going to happen....

Pats300zx
12-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Sorry I missed an appearance in your video Garry lol. Thankfully I had already departed SEMA :lmfao

Rocket
12-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Nice video Garry. We needed some interrogation of Todd though

Garry Dean
12-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks guys!

Pat, there will be plenty of opportunities at Detailfest I`m sure.

Todd is a good dude. He brings many good things to Autopiaforums and Autogeek. It seems he`s been working his butt off to get this Blackfire line up and running.

Todd@RUPES
12-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Nice video Garry. We needed some interrogation of Todd though

What are we interrogating me for? If it`s BLACKFIRE info, post on this thread: BLACKFIRE product launch info. (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/autopia-carcare-com-new-products-customer-feedback/37737-new-blackfire-announcement-product-launch-info.html) You can ask anything you wish, I cannot promise I can answer it, but I will do my best.

Gary, thanks for stopping by the booth! SEMA was a great time, I got see a lot of old friends, make some new ones, and share my passion for BLACKFIRE and PBMG to anybody who would listen!

Rocket
12-09-2011, 10:26 AM
What are we interrogating me for? If it`s BLACKFIRE info, post on this thread: BLACKFIRE product launch info. (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/autopia-carcare-com-new-products-customer-feedback/37737-new-blackfire-announcement-product-launch-info.html) You can ask anything you wish, I cannot promise I can answer it, but I will do my best.

Gary, thanks for stopping by the booth! SEMA was a great time, I got see a lot of old friends, make some new ones, and share my passion for BLACKFIRE and PBMG to anybody who would listen!

Nothing really, I`m just eager to find out what new products you`ve got hiding up your sleeve

Garry Dean
12-09-2011, 10:59 AM

Blackfire :) :yourrock

ZimRandy
12-09-2011, 02:14 PM

There must have been a lot of listeners because you had pretty much lost your voice by Friday afternoon when we stopped by. ;)

It probably had nothing to do with Thursday night, either........

Thanks for taking the time and it was great to finally meet you. :bigups

Randy

Todd@RUPES
12-09-2011, 02:56 PM
There must have been a lot of listeners because you had pretty much lost your voice by Friday afternoon when we stopped by. ;)

It probably had nothing to do with Thursday night, either........

Thanks for taking the time and it was great to finally meet you. :bigups

Randy

It had nothing to do with any night. I always lose my voice after a week of talking, I think its just part of having a deep voice and constantly having to project it (for a week straight). The previous SEMA I couldn`t talk after after 2 days.

It was really a pleasure to meet you as well Randy!!! :bigups:yourrock

Garry Dean
12-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Only 4 more months till detailfest!

Todd@RUPES
12-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Only 4 more months till detailfest!

We will have to film a spot @ DF, I told you I always wanted to be on a Gary Dean video! (You can see my smile when I saw the little red light on!).

I also noticed I kept licking my lips, something I still do since I had surgery. (In all fairness to my appearance in the video I just had my chin rebuilt 11 days prior to the video). I`m starting to get feeling back in my lip now which is nice.

Thanks for posting (I think) Gary, your the man.

Garry Dean
12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
We will have to film a spot @ DF, I told you I always wanted to be on a Gary Dean video! (You can see my smile when I saw the little red light on!).

I also noticed I kept licking my lips, something I still do since I had surgery. (In all fairness to my appearance in the video I just had my chin rebuilt 11 days prior to the video). I`m starting to get feeling back in my lip now which is nice.

Thanks for posting (I think) Gary, your the man.

We most definately will film a spot at detailfest. I`m glad your face is getting better.

:bow

BobbyG
12-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Gary, that`s the way to keep those folks on their toes!! Great video!! :bigups

BlackFire makes some pretty incredible products!! :bigups