PDA

View Full Version : Another Drying Tip

MobileDetailing
12-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Yes, the MF towels, absorbers, leaf blowers & air compresssors are all items that I have used. It may be in here somewhere, but the one thing I do use consistently, is not a product at all, it`s called gravity. After rinsing is finished, I always open the hood & trunk. If the car has been maintained & the service is slick, almost all of the water will run off those 2 areas.

TroyScherer
12-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Good tip... I do the same as well. I also open the doors because I find that it helps to evacuate the water.

MobileDetailing
12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Yes, I open & close doors also. Dont forget to fold mirrors in & out.

Pats300zx
12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Great tip. I always open the hood and doors as I am drying. I am going to give this a try.

Todd@RUPES
12-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes, the MF towels, absorbers, leaf blowers & air compresssors are all items that I have used. It may be in here somewhere, but the one thing I do use consistently, is not a product at all, it`s called gravity. After rinsing is finished, I always open the hood & trunk. If the car has been maintained & the service is slick, almost all of the water will run off those 2 areas.

Great tip. I usually do this for the hood and trunk on my MS3 to let the water run out of the emblems. Also some mirrors angle downward when folded toward the window, which helps let them drain!