PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Products

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

wendell jarvis
12-02-2011, 01:33 PM
I am stilled impressed with the results of BFWD, what are some of the other products from Blackfire that give great results

Paul Sparks
12-02-2011, 02:03 PM
I have the Blackfire Midnite Sun and its one of the easiest to apply and remove. Looks great on black , white and everything in-between.

Pats300zx
12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I have the Blackfire Midnite Sun and its one of the easiest to apply and remove. Looks great on black , white and everything in-between.

I agree with Paul. Super great wax. Easy on/Easy off. I picked some up after seeing it at SEMA.

CT3
12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I love Blackfire Deep Gloss spray. Great shine, hasn`t streaked on me yet, and beads well. I can`t vouch for durability yet, because its on a garage queen.

DHCrocks
12-02-2011, 06:05 PM
the Deep Gloss spray doesn`t last very long but it is a quick and easy way to give back a little gloss and slickness between application of wet diamond. I usually do a wipedown with the spray each week after a wash. Super easy to use, no streaking...instant gratification. Only downside is the atrocious cost.

I really like the gloss enhancing polish, It`s a good cleaner to prep the surface for wet diamond.

rider9195
12-02-2011, 06:50 PM

I agree with Paul. Super great wax. Easy on/Easy off. I picked some up after seeing it at SEMA.

I agree. Midnight Sun was the first carnauba I used. I probably won`t use another paste wax for a while.

Deep Gloss Spray Sealant is a good product as well!

broker99
12-02-2011, 06:53 PM
midnight sun is one for sure. I also really like the leather conditioner. Dries vary nice not greasy. The clay cleaner (or what ever it is called) is the 3rd.

blk5.0
12-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Midnight sun looks really good on top of bfwd. I like there gloss enhancing polish as well. I want to use there deep gloss spray but once I`m out of fk 425 I might get some. There leather treatment is on my next list of products to try out

glfahlc
12-02-2011, 11:43 PM
the first time i used their shampoo i was amazed on how slick it felt.. the microfiber mitt just seemed to glide across the paint.

rzatch
12-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I just used their compound and polish tonight on my black Z4. I used a white CCS pad with the compound and a red CCS with the polish. Both had very long working time and the results were fabulous. I then topped it WGDGPS. Talk about reflections I can read the label on my garage door opener. Yeah I know pics. No time tonight.

Stokdgs
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
I have used Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray, BFWD, Midnight Sun Wax, and their Claybar Cleaner for years, back when they were sold at PAC.
All are solid products, do what they say they are going to do, and dont have issues.
Dan F

Van185
12-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks for all the Blackfire information. I`ve never used it but getting ready to order some. I`ve heard nothing but good stuff about it.

blk5.0
12-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Black fire wet diamond sealant is a must order u won`t regret it

Old Pirate
12-03-2011, 06:48 PM
BLACKFIRE Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax when used over Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, will created that deep, wet look you been looking for. This shine that goes beyond just brightness. It`s call " Wet-Ice over Fire shine"

Another product line that I like using is the Optimum and the Pinnacle line.
But for the bang for the buck ( low on cash ) for some I recommend taking a look at Poorboy`s also.

ernie_h
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM
I use their Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner. Amazed at how little of it you actually need, but would not use it on a really dirty vehicle. Tried their BFWD over the last 2 days as a replacement for FMJ.....amazing finish!

ernie