PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Glass Detailing

Pages : [1] 2

rzatch
12-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Are they closed? Their site is down. I read on another forum they were updating their site and were having problems but that has been awhile now.

Pats300zx
12-02-2011, 06:33 AM
I just got an email from them the other day that said their site was just redone and they were up for business.

rzatch
12-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Pat unless they have changed their address it`s still down.
glimmerglassdetailing.com

Pats300zx
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Pat unless they have changed their address it`s still down.
glimmerglassdetailing.com

Wow. That`s interesting.

rzatch
12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
If they are still open I bet they a loosing a ton of online sales. About three weeks or so ago I was on their site and they had OPT products at super low prices. There were some other items I was wanting to purchase that they did not have but AG did so I went there and did a price match with them. They honored the prices but were kind of shocked at how low they were. Hate to say it but almost going out of business prices and then the site went down.

Nutbread
12-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I just got an email from them the other day that said their site was just redone and they were up for business.

Was there a link in the email? I get some sort of search page when I try to go to their website.

Blindman
12-02-2011, 12:53 PM
If they are still open I bet they a loosing a ton of online sales. About three weeks or so ago I was on their site and they had OPT products at super low prices. There were some other items I was wanting to purchase that they did not have but AG did so I went there and did a price match with them. They honored the prices but were kind of shocked at how low they were. Hate to say it but almost going out of business prices and then the site went down.
Just maybe they went out of business .. was it a clearance sale? :mad:

Pats300zx
12-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Was there a link in the email? I get some sort of search page when I try to go to their website.

Yeah their was a link to their website. I have no idea why it`s not working before. The email said they were having technical difficulties and had just redid the site.

mikenap
12-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Someone on another forum said parcferme dot us is the new website. It does say formerly glimmerglassdetailing when you go to the site.

rzatch
12-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Yep sure does in small print.

Rocket
12-02-2011, 04:20 PM
They had LC CCS pads for dirt cheap no too long ago.

umi000
12-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Only place I`ve seen offering a smaller size for PO85RD - was planning on getting some items during the holiday weekend, but their site was down. Thanks for providing the new link, just wonder how... safe it`ll be to order from them...

Pats300zx
12-03-2011, 02:17 PM
That`s pretty interesting. I wonder why the name change? I knew the owner of GGD prior to the sale to the new owners. I wonder if it was sold again.

Rocket
12-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Hmm I was wondering the same thing. The change can be good for their sales. They need to link it for push it to the new site for a while

RTexasF
12-03-2011, 09:02 PM
If that is the new improved site, I can`t imagine the previous one. Many items out of stock, clicking on something may or may not work. They need to square this away quickly to stay around.