PDA

View Full Version : Angelo/blackfire claybar

ca.detailchick
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I orderd a couple blackfire claybars from PAC during the close out sale and just now getting to use the claybar and they are blue, not white.

The claybar doesnt seem as aggressive and doesnt even resemble blackfire claybar Ive used in the past.

I was told that blackfire claybar did not change the color.

Any idea what happened Angelo? No problem ,Im just curious what happened?:thinking

mrclean81
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
I have nothing to offer on this thread, but your avatar pic made me laugh :)

ca.detailchick
11-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I have nothing to offer on this thread, but your avatar pic made me laugh :)Glad it made you laugh!He was warned!:D
--------
Now ,who smirfed my claybars Angelo! ?;) :lol:

Rocket
11-18-2011, 03:14 PM
I have nothing to offer on this thread, but your avatar pic made me laugh :)

I like it! lol

opie_7afe
11-18-2011, 04:00 PM
maybe the clay lost some of the moisture thats in the clay bar, or the claybar was not actually white and a tad blue and when the moisture was lost it changed color..i would pm todd helme and see if any users have experienced the change of color with the blackfire clay...

Old Pirate
11-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Sorry DC, they were the new clay bars that Jack just got and he ship some out before the doors close at CMA. I understand that one is a heavy/medium type bar and the other is a fine bar. I didn`t get to try them, so please let me know how they turn out for you.............Angelo

ca.detailchick
11-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Sorry DC, they were the new clay bars that Jack just got and he ship some out before the doors close at CMA. I understand that one is a heavy/medium type bar and the other is a fine bar. I didn`t get to try them, so please let me know how they turn out for you.............Angelo

Thanks Angelo

I must have got the fine claybars. They are great for the few garage queens that I detail .Reminds me of mothers clay.

But for any substantail fallout Blackfire clay is so much better/aggressive .

I guess I need to get more garage queens for my business!:D

Whos claybar is it? Do you remember ?